Voter ID! Topic

10/15/2018 7:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 10/15/2018 7:24:00 PM (view original):
there is going to be a court decision in ga soon....then we will find out the actual facts and issues......
Whatever. You said Republican legislators are making it difficult for people of minority status to vote. Show me. I'd like to know. If I knew where this is going on, and it sounds like it's all across the country, then I wanna know about it because I have a few choice words for any Republican who would suppress the vote of a legal and registered citizen and voter.

So help me out here. Give us some examples of this national disgrace.

Another one of these wait and see promises from the party that always makes us wait and never lets us see is just not good enough anymore. We've been waiting for two years and we're tired of waiting and we're just not gonna wait anymore. Show us. Give us something so we can fix it. Thank you.

The secretary of state in Georgia in charge of handling voter registrations isn't reviewing 53k voter registrations. He's also running for governor.
10/15/2018 7:45 PM
10/15/2018 7:48 PM
More CNN talk? Doug, if you get bored with the propaganda I will give you the real story. Personally, I am enjoying reading the misinterprations that our friends on the left are receiving from their sources.
10/15/2018 7:48 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 7:45:00 PM (view original):
there is going to be a court decision in ga soon....then we will find out the actual facts and issues......
Whatever. You said Republican legislators are making it difficult for people of minority status to vote. Show me. I'd like to know. If I knew where this is going on, and it sounds like it's all across the country, then I wanna know about it because I have a few choice words for any Republican who would suppress the vote of a legal and registered citizen and voter.

Another one of these wait and see promises from the party that always makes us wait and never lets us see is just not good enough anymore. We've been waiting for two years and we're tired of waiting and we're just not gonna wait anymore. Show us. Give us something so we can fix it. Thank you.

The secretary of state in Georgia in charge of handling voter registrations isn't reviewing 53k voter registrations. He's also running for governor.
Why don't you do some research and get back to us. We'd like to know why 53,000 and who they are and why?
10/15/2018 7:51 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 7:48:00 PM (view original):
More CNN talk? Doug, if you get bored with the propaganda I will give you the real story. Personally, I am enjoying reading the misinterprations that our friends on the left are receiving from their sources.
You've made two posts already deriding this story.

I said two facts.
10/15/2018 7:51 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:51:00 PM (view original):

Why don't you do some research and get back to us. We'd like to know why 53,000 and who they are and why?
Because of clerical errors that could be rectified if reviewed.
10/15/2018 7:52 PM
I would love it. This is a new conspiracy to me. I haven't had to to find out why it's just another big lie yet.

If you could do it for me I'd appreciate it.

Then I would get my nose in it and make 10 more posts.
10/15/2018 7:54 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 7:52:00 PM (view original):

What kind of clerical errors?
10/15/2018 7:55 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
I would love it. This is a new conspiracy to me. I haven't had to to find out why it's just another big lie yet.

PS: "show me."

(shows him)

"why don't you do the research?"

calls it a conspiracy theory in another post.

Not to mention the open hostility. You guys come across well.
10/15/2018 7:57 PM
WHAT KIND OF CLERICAL ERRORS?
10/15/2018 7:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 7:52:00 PM (view original):

What kind of clerical errors?
Saying someone lives on Parker Rd. with a period instead of Parker Rd

Not putting a hyphen in a name
10/15/2018 7:58 PM
I'd like to see that document.
10/15/2018 7:59 PM
I'd like to see several of these documents. I'd like to know who is covering this story. Who are your sources so I can look at them.

THIS SHOULD BE A NATIONAL STORY AND FRONT PAGE NEWS!

It should wipe everything else off the front page. AMERICA and the WORLD should be screaming at the top of their lungs!

But NO! Crickets.

I'm sure it's a popular topic on the FAKE/HATE NEWS channels but it's not playing out here in AMERICA.

Come back when you got something.
10/15/2018 8:10 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):

I'll do it in a bit if that's okay with you. I want to hear some more of the facts from my friends who don't live or vote in the state.
10/15/2018 8:16 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...11 Next ▸
Voter ID! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.