Voter ID! Topic

Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 8:10:00 PM (view original):
I'd like to see several of these documents. I'd like to know who is covering this story. Who are your sources so I can look at them.

THIS SHOULD BE A NATIONAL STORY AND FRONT PAGE NEWS!

It should wipe everything else off the front page. AMERICA and the WORLD should be screaming at the top of their lungs!

But NO! Crickets.

I'm sure it's a popular topic on the FAKE/HATE NEWS channels but it's not playing out here in AMERICA.

Come back when you got something.
Dude. I'm not at your beck and call.

You have Google. Georgia 50k. TheHill has the first story.

Very mature post though to my taking, what, four minutes to reply?
10/15/2018 8:21 PM
OK. I'm watching Tucker Carlson kick some illegal immigrant democrat pols ***. Good Times.

The dirty little not so secret is they heard it and repeat it like parrots. Lemmings. Puppets.

They are, as we speak, either desperately trying to find something other than hearsay or they've given up for the evening and will come back with another conspiracy tomorrow.
10/15/2018 8:25 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 7:48:00 PM (view original):
More CNN talk? Doug, if you get bored with the propaganda I will give you the real story. Personally, I am enjoying reading the misinterprations that our friends on the left are receiving from their sources.
I would love it. This is a new conspiracy to me. I haven't had to to find out why it's just another big lie yet.

If you could do it for me I'd appreciate it.

Then I would get my nose in it and make 10 more posts.
I'll do it in a bit if that's okay with you. I want to hear some more of the facts from my friends who don't live or vote in the state.
It's a state law instituted to make it more difficult for citizens to vote if there's a clerical error on a registration and rather than clearing it up the sec of state - who's running for governor - is letting them sit there.

It's a vicious conflict of interest more so than anything.
10/15/2018 8:25 PM
So, I'm curious about this law. What do I do if I'm a pending voter? Am I still allowed to vote? How does it work? I'm sure your news sources covered all this, right?
10/15/2018 8:30 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 7:48:00 PM (view original):
More CNN talk? Doug, if you get bored with the propaganda I will give you the real story. Personally, I am enjoying reading the misinterprations that our friends on the left are receiving from their sources.
I would love it. This is a new conspiracy to me. I haven't had to to find out why it's just another big lie yet.

If you could do it for me I'd appreciate it.

Then I would get my nose in it and make 10 more posts.
I'll do it in a bit if that's okay with you. I want to hear some more of the facts from my friends who don't live or vote in the state.
It's a state law instituted to make it more difficult for citizens to vote if there's a clerical error on a registration and rather than clearing it up the sec of state - who's running for governor - is letting them sit there.

It's a vicious conflict of interest more so than anything.
FINE FINE FINE.....................PLEASE!!!!!!! GIVE US SOMETHING!

How does 53,000 of these happen in one year?

I wanna see the state law you are talking about. PRINT IT OUT PLEASE. Thank You.
10/15/2018 8:30 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 8:25:00 PM (view original):
OK. I'm watching Tucker Carlson kick some illegal immigrant democrat pols ***. Good Times.

The dirty little not so secret is they heard it and repeat it like parrots. Lemmings. Puppets.

They are, as we speak, either desperately trying to find something other than hearsay or they've given up for the evening and will come back with another conspiracy tomorrow.
......the irony of the first two paragraphs is staggering....

The last paragraph, nah....it's that you clearly have no life. I'm killing time for another 10 minutes or so, others are probably enjoy time with loved ones, but you.....this is it, huh? The non-sports general discussion threads of whatifsports.com....

Congrats, man.
10/15/2018 8:32 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/15/2018 8:30:00 PM (view original):
So, I'm curious about this law. What do I do if I'm a pending voter? Am I still allowed to vote? How does it work? I'm sure your news sources covered all this, right?
Yeah, TheHill story covered it pretty well.

"If an application is marked as "pending," the voter registration database produces a letter, giving the applicant 26 months to provide up-to-date information. Applicants who have been flagged can mail in a copy of "eligible identification" or present it at the polls."

Didn't expect that, huh? Puts Doug's responses in a new light, huh?

And that doesn't change anything I've said about the law being designed to make it harder for citizens to vote or the conflict of interest.
10/15/2018 8:39 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 8:25:00 PM (view original):

......the irony of the first two paragraphs is staggering....

The last paragraph, nah....it's that you clearly have no life. I'm killing time for another 10 minutes or so, others are probably enjoy time with loved ones, but you.....this is it, huh? The non-sports general discussion threads of whatifsports.com....

Congrats, man.
OHHH...............now it gets personal. I know you like the back of my hand.

You're a blowhard thinking you got some big new story about something.

I'M NOT THE ONE attacking anybody. YOU ARE!

But I called it. You got nothing. Now you make excuses and shift the blame crawl away.

And at the end of the day you never said a damned thing.

Stop wasting my time pal.

Spend time with your loved ones.
10/15/2018 8:40 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/15/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):

"If an application is marked as "pending," the voter registration database produces a letter, giving the applicant 26 months to provide up-to-date information. Applicants who have been flagged can mail in a copy of "eligible identification" or present it at the polls."

And that doesn't change anything I've said about the law being designed to make it harder for citizens to vote or the conflict of interest.
ONLY 26 MONTHS! OH NO! THIS IS A TRAVESTY!

ONLY 26 MONTHS TO GET LEGAL!

You're a joke.
10/15/2018 8:42 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/15/2018 8:42:00 PM (view original):

ONLY 26 MONTHS! OH NO! THIS IS A TRAVESTY!

ONLY 26 MONTHS TO GET LEGAL!

You're a joke.
Nah, dude.

You got set-up.

Cause you're simple.
10/15/2018 8:45 PM

ONLY 26 MONTHS!
10/15/2018 8:46 PM
10/15/2018 8:49 PM

They won't let me vote!
10/15/2018 8:52 PM

I have no reason to suspect you're liar. Any answer other than this would be a lie. I know how the law works. I live in GA. I am not surprised that you told me the truth.

As far as the last sentence. You and Dino have been duped by the liberal media. I am sorry for this. I hate that you have been brainwashed by them. It's mighty unfortunate. But expecting the correct information from the voters is not unreasonable.
10/15/2018 8:53 PM

26 MONTHS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Uofa2 - strikeout26 - Doug - a cat

WHO WILL CRACK FIRST?
10/15/2018 9:00 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...11 Next ▸
Voter ID! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.