Voter ID! Topic

trump called stormy daniels a horseface because she wouldnt eat his carrot.
i do have to say that he does hand out interesting monikers.
10/17/2018 4:46 PM
Posted by dino27 on 10/17/2018 4:44:00 PM (view original):
if you were in a bar and there was a red neck siting next to you that was at the best archie bunker's vicious humorless brother or at the worst a philosophical cousin to white extremists would you engage in a hearty discussion.........i dont engage in substantive debate with the all3s of the world.......they have the right to remain silent.
You don't engage with anyone who's opinion differs from yours. There are threads full of red lines that prove that.

You are so clueless and closed minded that you don't even see the hypocrisy in calling someone an extremist - most of your posts make people like b_l seem moderate.

This was truly a much better site for all while you were gone. Please go back wherever you were, and never return.
10/17/2018 5:17 PM
The Judge threw out Stormy Daniels case and informed her she had to pay Trumps court costs.
10/17/2018 6:15 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/17/2018 5:17:00 PM (view original):
if you were in a bar and there was a red neck siting next to you that was at the best archie bunker's vicious humorless brother or at the worst a philosophical cousin to white extremists would you engage in a hearty discussion.........i dont engage in substantive debate with the all3s of the world.......they have the right to remain silent.
You don't engage with anyone who's opinion differs from yours. There are threads full of red lines that prove that.

You are so clueless and closed minded that you don't even see the hypocrisy in calling someone an extremist - most of your posts make people like b_l seem moderate.

This was truly a much better site for all while you were gone. Please go back wherever you were, and never return.
i cant hear you.
10/17/2018 6:51 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/17/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2018 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Why would BL make a second account 2 years ago just to post here?
At least 90% of people wonder why b_l does at least 90% of what he does. That's part of what makes him b_l.
only 90%???
10/17/2018 6:55 PM
while I rarely, if ever, have agreed with all3 I wouldn't call him a redneck or a white extremist. He's entitled to his opinions, just like I am, and you are. You, of course, are entitled to not engage in debate with him, but a redneck, white extremist? I doubt it.
10/17/2018 6:58 PM
Dino is a very bigoted person. It's quite sad and unfortunate.
10/17/2018 7:00 PM
i dont know what he is.....im not saying he is a red neck..you are right..who knows......i did not say he cant speak out.....im just saying that to respond to his opinions seems like a waste of time to me.
he doesnt give opinions like the rest of us.....even cccp seems almost normal compared to him and actually offers substance quite often.
in my own threads a person with his venom would never be welcome....
if i see someone and we say hello..thats great...if the other person shrieks hello mf at the top of his lungs not ok......tone matters to me.
10/17/2018 7:05 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 10/17/2018 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Dino is a very bigoted person. It's quite sad and unfortunate.
im hardly bigoted....the only person i completely dislike is all3.....based on the tenor of his comments i think he is an extremely angry person...as is cccp.
10/17/2018 7:07 PM
I'm only angry with one lunatic extremist who is so lacking in self-awareness that he disregards literally EVERYBODY else on the site when they try to tell him he's NOT above the rules and that his views ARE that of a loon. Someone so out of touch with reality scares me and I wish he would leave the site, as he swore he was doing. LIES, LIES & MORE LIES - that's all he ever posts. By all means, please go back at look at some of his posts from just after the election. Troubling, troubling stuff.
10/17/2018 8:14 PM
Dino thinks President Trump is involved in the murder of the Saudi Journalist.
10/17/2018 9:35 PM
To a point, he is.
10/17/2018 9:44 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2018 9:44:00 PM (view original):
To a point, he is.
OH tell us.
10/17/2018 9:44 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/17/2018 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Dino thinks President Trump is involved in the murder of the Saudi Journalist.
no....trump shot the sheriff but he did not kill the journalist.
10/17/2018 9:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/17/2018 8:15:00 PM (view original):
I'm only angry with one lunatic extremist who is so lacking in self-awareness that he disregards literally EVERYBODY else on the site when they try to tell him he's NOT above the rules and that his views ARE that of a loon. Someone so out of touch with reality scares me and I wish he would leave the site, as he swore he was doing. LIES, LIES & MORE LIES - that's all he ever posts. By all means, please go back at look at some of his posts from just after the election. Troubling, troubling stuff.
he is only entertaining when he is talking about me.
10/17/2018 9:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...11 Next ▸
Voter ID! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.