Is Beating a SIM in recruiting possible? Topic

Posted by polarsi on 10/19/2018 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Well I've been playing for 300 plus seasons and I've NEVER had s SIM come back at me after sign ups start if the message indicates that a player is leaning towards me (i.e that I'm winning the battle)?
I have lost many sims win after signing begins. I don’t think I have played 300+ seasons. My advice is what several have said, spend early and knock them off to be sure.
10/20/2018 1:21 PM
Part of the misinformation with these threads is that few people clarify what level of competition they are talking about. Recruiting against a SIM in D1A isn't going to be the same as D-II. You are probably more likely to beat a SIM in D1A than you are in D-II just because your money/prestige is worth more and you probably spent more money to begin on the higher level prospect.
10/20/2018 1:42 PM
Recruiting strategy against sims is the same no matter what level you are at. The level of difficulty is not what is being discussed here otherwise I would agree. The fact is, at any level of this game, if you do not knock Sims off of a recruit the sims will keep spending money/effort on them and could flip them. Knock the sims off early and be done with them, or you could lose the recruit.
10/21/2018 3:21 PM
◂ Prev 12
Is Beating a SIM in recruiting possible? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.