i know that i am in a small minority but ilked the clooney batman movie and i liked the aflack portrayal.
i didnt like the angle in the bale movies that batman was constantly the indirect cause of mayhem...that was a stupid plot line.
5/31/2019 3:52 PM
Clooney was okay, I guess. I disliked affleck in the role immensely. I think he is a terrible actor (although he is a good director).
5/31/2019 6:33 PM
newest unfortunate baseball player name

phillies pitcher jalen eickhoff or hey.... J.EICKHOFF
6/2/2019 8:32 PM
saw a great movie on nefflix called the green room... an indy movie on a 5M budget yet with patrick stewart...checkov fron star trek beyond and the chick from search party.......about a hard core punk band that ends up doing a gig in an out of the way rave up for skin heads and nazis........they witness the after of a murder and there is a war for survival.....intelligent script to match the acting.
after i looked it up and found out that in 2016 it was in scores of top 10 lists.
3 from the ebert website went gaga over it.
6/3/2019 5:26 PM
FAVORITE MAGAZINES FROM CHILDHOOD ( other then playboy )

1. FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND
2. MAD MAGAZINE
3. PHILLIES YEARBOOKS
6/6/2019 2:47 PM
I miss the Sporting news. As a kid I lived for my weekly fix of box scores. Of course I am that fool who keeps a scorecard when I go to games.
6/6/2019 9:41 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/31/2019 2:07:00 PM (view original):
Robert Pattison as Batman? They keep going downhill. Next will be PeeWee Herman as Batman.
HA!

that would be so great
6/14/2019 11:43 PM
National Geographic for boobs
Sports Illustrated
Ladies Home Journal for can this marriage be saved
Ms for graphic depictions of girl parts
The General for history songs and stragedies

6/14/2019 11:54 PM
MUSICAL BOXING TOURNEY

putting their greatest on the line as true barbarians.
6/23/2019 9:22 PM (edited)
THE CURE VS TALKING HEADS

TALKING HEADS BY TKO IN 7th ROUND.....the cure sang after thet end doctor my eyes.

QUEEN VS POLICE / STING

QUEEN BY KO IN 14th ROUND........both bands got floored throughout the battle

DEEP PURPLE VS THE CLASH

THE CLASH BY KO IN 1st ROUND.........

AEROSMITH VS THE CARS

AEROSMITH IN 14th ROUND after the cars ran out of gas
6/24/2019 5:11 PM (edited)
BEACH BOYS VS BEASTIE BOYS
BEASTIE BOYS HEAD BUTT EACH OTHER AND GET KNOCKED OUT IN 3RD ROUND

CAROL KING VS CARLY SIMON
CAROL SCORES 7TH ROUND TKO.

J.GEILES VS GEORGE THOROGHGOOD
J. GEILES IN 3RD ROUND SMACKDOWN

ELO VS MOODY BLUES
DRAW
6/23/2019 10:58 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/6/2019 9:41:00 PM (view original):
I miss the Sporting news. As a kid I lived for my weekly fix of box scores. Of course I am that fool who keeps a scorecard when I go to games.
We actually MIGHT be the same dude.
That's HILARIOUS. I think I still have boxes of them stashed here somewhere.
Baseball Digest too. I morphed to Hockey News many years ago and still get that today.
I also hate dummy
Did we just become best friends?
6/24/2019 11:04 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/23/2019 10:58:00 PM (view original):

ELO VS MOODY BLUES
DRAW
BOSTON VS CHICAGO at MICHIGAN STADIUM in ANN ARBOR

Boston plays "corporate rock" in the 3rd Round and is disqualified by the referee from nearby WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA.
Chicago wins by the "Legitimate Genius" technicality but is given a $250,000 penalty out of their Million Dollar Prize due to unleashing the solo career of Peter Cetera on the American public.
CHICAGO!!!

QUIET RIOT VS LOUDNESS in the "Masters of the 80's Match"

Can anyone win this? Really, did anyone EVER really win with these bands? But I digest...
Loudness get the victory on the strength of the fact that at least there are 3 of the 4 ORIGINAL members still touring together today and their original drummer passed away in 2008. I just remember them for Akira being the Japanese EVH and the fact that almost EVERY single whacky South Detroit Suburb kid called them in 1985...
ROUDNESS!!!

DIO VS OZZY in the "What the hell did he say lyrical matchup"

Dio is beaten in the 4th Round when it is discovered that he has an actual lyric of "Ruh-Ruh" Ozzy was in contention with a constant barrage of nonsense like "They call me Mr Tinkertrain That's how I got to get my name" but once "Ruh-Rhu" is heard, you can kinda never go back.
DIO!!!

6/24/2019 12:02 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/24/2019 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/6/2019 9:41:00 PM (view original):
We actually MIGHT be the same dude.
That's HILARIOUS. I think I still have boxes of them stashed here somewhere.
Baseball Digest too. I morphed to Hockey News many years ago and still get that today.
I also hate dummy
Did we just become best friends?
I think you are on to something. I also think you have the " dummy" about to lose his mind. GOOD JOB!
6/24/2019 12:36 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/24/2019 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/23/2019 10:58:00 PM (view original):

ELO VS MOODY BLUES
DRAW
BOSTON VS CHICAGO at MICHIGAN STADIUM in ANN ARBOR

Boston plays "corporate rock" in the 3rd Round and is disqualified by the referee from nearby WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA.
Chicago wins by the "Legitimate Genius" technicality but is given a $250,000 penalty out of their Million Dollar Prize due to unleashing the solo career of Peter Cetera on the American public.
CHICAGO!!!

QUIET RIOT VS LOUDNESS in the "Masters of the 80's Match"

Can anyone win this? Really, did anyone EVER really win with these bands? But I digest...
Loudness get the victory on the strength of the fact that at least there are 3 of the 4 ORIGINAL members still touring together today and their original drummer passed away in 2008. I just remember them for Akira being the Japanese EVH and the fact that almost EVERY single whacky South Detroit Suburb kid called them in 1985...
ROUDNESS!!!

DIO VS OZZY in the "What the hell did he say lyrical matchup"

Dio is beaten in the 4th Round when it is discovered that he has an actual lyric of "Ruh-Ruh" Ozzy was in contention with a constant barrage of nonsense like "They call me Mr Tinkertrain That's how I got to get my name" but once "Ruh-Rhu" is heard, you can kinda never go back.
DIO!!!

original chicago delivers 4th round ko to boston.
6/24/2019 4:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...57|58|59|60|61...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.