TEN YEARS AFTER VS PROCOL HARUM
PROCOL HARUM ON POINTS..........highly debated

VAN MORRISON VS PATTY SMITH
VAN MORRISON BY DECISION

RAMONES VS TED NUGENT

ramones punch nugent in stomach hard leaving him gasping ready for easy ko....ramones instead taunt him for rest of round.
nugent sits on a stool and cant get up.. RAMONES TKO 2ND ROUND
6/24/2019 5:00 PM
threads id like to see.

a thread all things wine.
a tread all things netflix.
a thread devoted to hobbies.
7/3/2019 12:25 AM
saw THE BOX on netflix.....basen on story by peter matheson...button button.......was adapted for original rod serling twilight zone.
solid flick......must see for cameron diaz fans.......from 2009.
7/3/2019 12:34 PM
Jeesh Dino. Here I thought you were gonna give me some fashion advise. No matter, I would imagine I'd still not be very respectable.
7/3/2019 12:44 PM
sports id love to see.
the following can be run like real life team tennis.

1. tennis
2. boxing
3. wrestling

the real life athletes of course.

i wish i could understand how to play sim hockey and football.
the sim baskeball leagues are populated by some of the most truculent elitist impudent snobs in all of simland.
7/5/2019 2:11 PM (edited)
Sim rugby!

Give me Jonah Lomu on the wing, then let me try putting together a decent forward pack built around Jacques Berger at the 7.
7/5/2019 2:06 PM
pro soccer also.
maybe gridiron lacrosse.
7/5/2019 2:16 PM
I'm getting tired of the WIS games I play. I certainly wouldn't play any new ones.
7/5/2019 5:51 PM
duly noted.
7/5/2019 5:55 PM
i finally recently started watching the office and parks and recreation.
i couldnt watch both because of same documentary style.....so i dropped one.
i found P and R as the much better show......easy decision not that the office isnt great.
7/6/2019 1:19 PM
the great, great JOAO GILBERTO has passed on....he joins his dream girl from ipinema in the heaven of his choice.
boss of bossa nova.
his muse and singer of the song ASTRUD GILBERTO is living somewhere in philadelphia.
7/7/2019 3:58 PM (edited)
Posted by rsp777 on 6/24/2019 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/23/2019 10:58:00 PM (view original):
BEACH BOYS VS BEASTIE BOYS
BEASTIE BOYS HEAD BUTT EACH OTHER AND GET KNOCKED OUT IN 3RD ROUND

CAROL KING VS CARLY SIMON
CAROL SCORES 7TH ROUND TKO.

J.GEILES VS GEORGE THOROGHGOOD
J. GEILES IN 3RD ROUND SMACKDOWN

ELO VS MOODY BLUES
DRAW
BOSTON VS CHICAGO at MICHIGAN STADIUM in ANN ARBOR

Boston plays "corporate rock" in the 3rd Round and is disqualified by the referee from nearby WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA.
Chicago wins by the "Legitimate Genius" technicality but is given a $250,000 penalty out of their Million Dollar Prize due to unleashing the solo career of Peter Cetera on the American public.
CHICAGO!!!

QUIET RIOT VS LOUDNESS in the "Masters of the 80's Match"

Can anyone win this? Really, did anyone EVER really win with these bands? But I digest...
Loudness get the victory on the strength of the fact that at least there are 3 of the 4 ORIGINAL members still touring together today and their original drummer passed away in 2008. I just remember them for Akira being the Japanese EVH and the fact that almost EVERY single whacky South Detroit Suburb kid called them in 1985...
ROUDNESS!!!

DIO VS OZZY in the "What the hell did he say lyrical matchup"

Dio is beaten in the 4th Round when it is discovered that he has an actual lyric of "Ruh-Ruh" Ozzy was in contention with a constant barrage of nonsense like "They call me Mr Tinkertrain That's how I got to get my name" but once "Ruh-Rhu" is heard, you can kinda never go back.
DIO!!!

heh
7/7/2019 4:40 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/6/2019 1:19:00 PM (view original):
i finally recently started watching the office and parks and recreation.
i couldnt watch both because of same documentary style.....so i dropped one.
i found P and R as the much better show......easy decision not that the office isnt great.
parks and rec is great

the blonde chick is a true believer and a nicey nice and keeps on dogoodin

is there another person in that building or on that show that even gives a crap

maybe the shoeshine boy
7/13/2019 6:13 PM
the nurse but i got hots for a plaza.
7/13/2019 6:34 PM
what did jay -z call beyonce before they married ?
- fiance.
7/17/2019 2:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.