Warren wins the nomination if that's what "run away" means.

The "lady" deserved more than 10 years.
10/3/2019 10:01 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 10/3/2019 10:01:00 AM (view original):

Warren is definitely the candidate. She at least spells out the majority of her policy thoughts.

I have as preference:

1. Warren
2. Mayor Pete

I still put John Kasich above all of them.
10/3/2019 11:02 AM
Posted by The Taint on 10/3/2019 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 10/3/2019 10:01:00 AM (view original):

Warren is definitely the candidate. She at least spells out the majority of her policy thoughts.

I have as preference:

1. Warren
2. Mayor Pete

I still put John Kasich above all of them.
IHMO, all Warren needs to do at this point is to avoid shooting herself in the foot with an unforced error.
10/3/2019 11:08 AM
She will. She's a Dem. Welcome back Dino! Your voice is welcome as are all voices who actually SAY SOMETHING!

IF Warren wins we face a VERY divided electorate for more years AND you will see a fired up Repug. Party.
About the only thing that could help elect another Trump or a Pence in 2020.

The Country needs a centrist! A healer. Somebody who can appeal to all stripes.
Don't think Warren fits that bill.
Mayor Pete probably does.
Tulsi definitely does.

The Dems. need one of the 2nd line candidates to catch on.
Biden is toast.
10/3/2019 11:47 AM

ABT

Anybody But Tulsi
10/3/2019 12:00 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/3/2019 11:47:00 AM (view original):
She will. She's a Dem. Welcome back Dino! Your voice is welcome as are all voices who actually SAY SOMETHING!

IF Warren wins we face a VERY divided electorate for more years AND you will see a fired up Repug. Party.

Tulsi definitely does.

Biden is toast.
Warren can't win a general election and, yes, Biden is toast. Biden was toast the moment he announced his candidacy...he just didn't know it (apparently.) The Democrat candidate was always going to be a woman.

Sadly, centrism is in hibernation at this point in time.
10/3/2019 12:18 PM
Warren can definitely win a general. Especially once the presidential debates start up.

Trump is going to continue to commit political suicide. He cant shut his mouth. He’s a phony that continues to get exposed on his lack of savvy, knowledge, and execution. Yes 35 percent of the country will vote for him, but this election is going to come down to 250k votes in 5 different states. Hopefully by the time the election rolls around, the Dems are smart enough to learn from Hillary’s mistakes in discounting that.

Theres still the chance Trump isn’t the nominee. Warrens chances would be less in that case.
10/3/2019 12:42 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 10/3/2019 12:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 10/3/2019 11:47:00 AM (view original):

Tulsi definitely does.

Biden is toast.
Warren can't win a general election and, yes, Biden is toast. Biden was toast the moment he announced his candidacy...he just didn't know it (apparently.) The Democrat candidate was always going to be a woman.

Sadly, centrism is in hibernation at this point in time.
And for sure Biden never stood a chance. And I’m all good with that
10/3/2019 12:43 PM
And now Trump is calling on China to investigate Biden. Lol. I don’t think he understands election law or the constitution.

Wonder what what would happen if we started looking into Ivanka’s copyright dealings.
10/3/2019 12:45 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/3/2019 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Warren can definitely win a general. Especially once the presidential debates start up.

Trump is going to continue to commit political suicide. He cant shut his mouth. He’s a phony that continues to get exposed on his lack of savvy, knowledge, and execution. Yes 35 percent of the country will vote for him, but this election is going to come down to 250k votes in 5 different states. Hopefully by the time the election rolls around, the Dems are smart enough to learn from Hillary’s mistakes in discounting that.

Theres still the chance Trump isn’t the nominee. Warrens chances would be less in that case.
Hmm...we'll see. I believe Trump will be the opponent. It's going to be a fascinating general election, regardless. I may need to temporarily unplug my landline phone because the robocalls are going to be merciless.
10/3/2019 12:46 PM
It IS gonna be interesting. I think many states could actually be in play that haven't been in years IF the Repugs. still run Trump. He'll be very damaged goods in 2/3rds of the public eyes by then. Just like Biden. If it's Trump vs. a decent Dem even Arizona is in play!! But Warren, decent or not, won't play in AZ. Dems. need to wake up. I was screaming LOUDLY in 2016 before they gave the nomination to HRC proclaiming disaster. I'm doing it AGAIN, with either Biden, Warren (or Sanders!). You can't cede the heartland, nor the middle ground. Do that, you're toast!
10/3/2019 6:38 PM
Damaged? By what? All the false accusations just raise him in many people's eyes. Heck, if this impeachment thing goes well for him, it will be better than any campaign ad he could possibly create.
10/3/2019 6:42 PM
10/3/2019 6:52 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 6:42:00 PM (view original):
Damaged? By what? All the false accusations just raise him in many people's eyes. Heck, if this impeachment thing goes well for him, it will be better than any campaign ad he could possibly create.
by his willingness to ask for political help from foreigners

it makes him some kind of frankenstein internationalist
10/3/2019 6:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 6:42:00 PM (view original):
What accusations are false? Trump’s own call summary matches the whistleblower complaint.
10/3/2019 9:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.