THE MAD MAD DADDY CONTINUED
AKA TRUMP THE CONSTANT CHAUNCEY GARDENER

so it turns out that the iraqi and syrian kurds were the major sources of intelligence eventually providing the cia to get the intell to
find bagdaddy.....
and they provided itell before the betrayal and again after the betrayal...they saw the mission it through.
we should all feel a sense of sorrow about how they were deliberately and shamefully dealt with by an amoral man who occupies the oval office.

and now story is developing that the planning was started in the late summer and trump's sudden and precipitous removal of troops endangered the entire operation and forced the military to go ahead prematurely and with great extra risk.

it was also unpresidential for trump to exaggerate the importance of this operation vs bin laden or to fabricate tales of whimpering and screaming.
evil and hitler like bagdaddy was but committing suicide with an explosive vest is not cowardly...sick and depraved but not cowardly.....and .how could trump know that he was crying and whimpering down in a tunnel as he and 2 wives blew themselves up.

it is all part and parcel of a president who is dangerous and unfit.
god forbid he ever has to make a decision involving a war.

10/27/2019 4:40 PM
THE FOOLS ON THE HILL - SEXIE SADIE

katie hill has resigned.
a shame......ktdc.
when will they finally let people enjoy themselves without fear of reprisal.
a bunch of jealous horny lunatics.
10/27/2019 7:30 PM
Don the Con booed at the World Series amid chants of "Lock him up"

See what happens to Dear Leader when he's away from his safe space at MAGGOT Rallies with paid attendees half retards.
10/28/2019 3:43 AM
10/28/2019 3:50 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Your bias is showing again. Better hire a seamstress. I think the irony in the chant is just hilarious. "Lock him up!" drips with irony, is funny as hell and is what I expect will eventually happen. Make an example!!
10/28/2019 11:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I'm not claiming no bias. I'm a Trump hater. No apologies. Better move, standing in front of that mirror is confusing you. :-)

Hope you have a great week tho, allbuddy. Read some Edward Abbey, you'll enjoy it and it'll do you good.
10/28/2019 11:26 AM
ive always thought that the nationals have some of the greatest fans.
10/28/2019 12:59 PM
THE DEATH OF THE MAD MAD DADDY

bagdaddy's final words - ouch
trumps response when the general said we got the founder of isis and he is dead. - good i hate obama.
why is a dog compared to a coward.....the brave dog chased bagdaddy and got injured.
why did trump have to say he died like a dog...dogs are brave and loyal.
bagdaddy's dna was from rat ****.
trump had no audio...he read lips.
bagdaddy's wives were so angry that they blew up.
lets go maddy...lets go daddy...he was the mad mad daddy...
10/28/2019 1:10 PM
the military is planning on naming a series of drones after trump - the trump drones.
10/28/2019 1:44 PM
THE LANGUAGE OF DOGS DECODED

barking has finally been decoded to mean 2 things -
hey
shut up
10/28/2019 1:53 PM
Abbey? Seriously bob? If we start worrying about preserving the wilderness, where will we put all the immigrants when they are no longer illegal and flock in?
10/28/2019 3:57 PM
katy hill..
3 people said me too.
why then should she resign.
10/28/2019 4:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/28/2019 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Abbey? Seriously bob? If we start worrying about preserving the wilderness, where will we put all the immigrants when they are no longer illegal and flock in?
Immigration has NEVER been illegal. It is now LEGAL and should remain so. Entering the country illegally is a completely different animal. That’s a problem that will NOT be fixed properly and HUMANELY by any Republican. I know Dems are going to side with earth, humanity and the future even if the gaping political chasm won’t allow proper fixes for a system that long ago proved broken. You better ask yourself one question before you continue supporting “closed” borders...

Where is YOUR family from?
10/28/2019 4:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...71|72|73|74|75...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.