Posted by all3 on 10/28/2019 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Abbey? Seriously bob? If we start worrying about preserving the wilderness, where will we put all the immigrants when they are no longer illegal and flock in?
Absolutely! seriously for sure, too!

You must not have read Abbey. Cactus Ed was about a whole lot more than preserving wild places.
He was about preserving wildness! There's a difference.

And he was a ton more than that. I'm pretty positive you'd be shocked at his "stance" on illegal immigration, for example.
Most wouldn't call it liberal.
Or his attitude to guns, littering, women, fidelity, monogomy, did I say women? development, the desert, the mountains, rattlesnakes,...........

I COULD keep going, but you SHOULD get the picture.
Ed was a whole lot MORE than an "environmentalist". He was a true American freedom lover.
And an honest man, you don't find many of those.

Better read up.
10/28/2019 4:53 PM
THE SACRED DUTY OF THE PATRIOTS

Venkman will be testifying tomorrow.
big stuff.

10/28/2019 9:41 PM
WHO IS THE WHISTLEBLOWER ?

answer - a patriot
i can now tell you that after careful analysis i can confidently state that the IDENTITY of the whistleblower
can be narrowed down to a top nsc attorney and kim kardashian.
watch this observatory.
10/28/2019 10:18 PM
LIGHT MY FIRE

who would want to move to beverly anymore.
california is just so dangerous now...if
it isnt the earthquake threat it is definitely the fires.
it is no wonder there isnt any water left
it all goes to fighting fires.

and florida ? people are thinking twice about
moving there with the increasing storms and hurricanes.

immigration...shmimigration.
10/29/2019 11:47 AM
Waddya think Dino? You heading to Durango?
10/29/2019 12:25 PM
10/29/2019 12:30 PM
good stuff.
10/29/2019 1:34 PM
the morning joe guys were irate that the gnats baseball fans yelled lock him up.
sometimes you reap what you sow.
10/29/2019 4:52 PM
RACE TO RESPOND

the NCAA announced today that student athletes will now be allowed to earn taxable income based upon their fame - their name or likeness..etc.
u.s. republican senator BURR almost immediately responded that he would then try to pass legislation that any such athlete able to make a profit through the good old free market would have to have their scholarships treated as income too.....that will teach those natural born athletes to make any money from their talent.......let the treasury be damned.

motivation please ?
10/29/2019 5:25 PM
IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING

big testimony today by star witness lt. col.venkman.
he is a decorated military hero who received a purple heart for getting injured by an iud in iraq.
my pregunta - did he provide testimony that the conversation transcript left a lot of damaging dialogue out.
my money is on yes - yes there is a cover up of the full transcript.
i dismember evil lindsey graham cracker publicly saying that trump should release the transcript with redactions for natl security...before the transcript was released....maybe lindseytalk.
maybe lots of redactions of the good parts.

watch this observatory.
10/29/2019 7:22 PM
2019 WORD OF THE YEAR

SHAME
10/29/2019 7:26 PM
CONSTITUENCY

re - the senators who will vote on impeachment.
i suppose one could say that in matters of domestic issues the senator's state citizen's would be the main constituency
but when it comes to matters involving national security isnt the national citizenry the proper constituency....country before party and state electorate.
10/29/2019 8:18 PM
DROLLING STONE - nov. 5th

it is said that the reason that there are more wildfires now in calif. is that the winter rains are now delayed due to climate change creating for dryer conditions combined with more wind and no rain when the fires start due to mult causes.

10/29/2019 10:36 PM
IF YOU HEAR SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING
PART 2

it is now being reported that venkman has testified that the transcript has significant omissions of crucial words and phrases
and additional examples of pressure for partisan investigation......coverup.

dishonest republicans line up behind their fuhrer.....thats most of them....facts are facts.....sorry.
patriotic americans are called bad americans by bad americans.
keep watching the liars repeating the big lies but it isnt working as well anymore.
sorry joe - but lock him up.
10/29/2019 11:41 PM
buckets of candy are ready and
with witch fingers and superballs with spooky eyes
and skulls for pencil ends and some little cars
and pumpkin scratch pads.
10/30/2019 11:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...72|73|74|75|76...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.