HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PASS A KIDNEY STONE

the prosecution had said that it expected the trial which started on nov. 5th to last 5 - 8 days.
good chance that there could be a verdict on friday.
handsome steve bannon testified today....very unhelpful for stone.....a slam dunk so far.
biggest defense in a trial about stone lying is that he always lies.
dance this mess around.
11/8/2019 10:06 PM
After last night's episode involving our topic, I expect several WISers to be spending today working on their deepfakes.
11/9/2019 9:43 AM
EMPATHY OF THE DEVIL

trump jr has a book.....in it he writes that when he drove past arlington national cemetery he thought of all of the sacrifices he and his family made to get his father elected.
this is real...not joking.
they are really bad scumbag people.........on their best days.
11/9/2019 10:22 AM
Anyone know what all3 is talking about? As usual I don't. Seems to be fairly common these days for me not to know what the hell people are talking about.
A whole lot of chirping but nobody seems to be willing to take on the actual details.

Read the transcript all right. OK but it ain't a "transcript" at all. And daggone I wonder WHY those ellipses were used, and why they didn't want us to read those bits. And also, why was the ACTUAL transcript placed in a secure top secret server to make sure none of us citizens EVER got to see what our POTUS had to say to the Ukranian dude.

A whole lot of chirpin' goin on about everything BUT those tiny little DETAILS!

Spineless Republican nutless tontos like Jim Jordan............ what a mess the Repugnant party has become.
McCain and Reagan and Lincoln are spinning so fast they're pukin' up ancient bile.
11/9/2019 10:56 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/30/2019 1:01:00 PM (view original):
TRUMP'S HALLOWEEN PLANS

1. witch hunt
2. bowl of count chocula
3. write letter to wolf blitzer
4. sleep with an old bat
5. seance to talk to ghost of andrew johnson
6. watch abbott and costello meet frankenstein
7. go on date with bride of frankenstein
8. drain the swamp
9. dye his hair red
10. walk around with a light bulb in his mouth.
heh
11/9/2019 10:59 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/9/2019 10:56:00 AM (view original):
Anyone know what all3 is talking about? As usual I don't. Seems to be fairly common these days for me not to know what the hell people are talking about.
A whole lot of chirping but nobody seems to be willing to take on the actual details.

Read the transcript all right. OK but it ain't a "transcript" at all. And daggone I wonder WHY those ellipses were used, and why they didn't want us to read those bits. And also, why was the ACTUAL transcript placed in a secure top secret server to make sure none of us citizens EVER got to see what our POTUS had to say to the Ukranian dude.

A whole lot of chirpin' goin on about everything BUT those tiny little DETAILS!

Spineless Republican nutless tontos like Jim Jordan............ what a mess the Repugnant party has become.
McCain and Reagan and Lincoln are spinning so fast they're pukin' up ancient bile.
Well bob, the topic of this thread for the last several days (or more), has been something like "Everybody Loves Raymond Reddington". Reddington is a main character on a show called "The Blacklist", which airs Fridays. Last night's plot was about deepfakes, which given the distain some here have for others, I can see them working-on diligently today. Why the thread's owner suddenly got moved to changed the thread topic, when he finally had someone other than himself posting, only he can answer. I'm guess this will probably get redlined, since it reflects poorly on that person, so I'll site-mail this too.
11/9/2019 11:08 AM
I think he's always changing the thread topic title, dumbass.
11/9/2019 11:12 AM
Yes, he is, but it was a strange "coincidence" that it had been the same for days and then suddenly changed after my post.
Thanks for your brilliant, productive input though.
11/9/2019 11:24 AM
11/9/2019 11:33 AM
the blacklist returned ?.....i didnt know...now that is truly some great input....on demand later.
11/9/2019 11:55 AM
the actual transcript was demanded by intell committee...
but lindsey graham said he read it and it did not change his mind...i.e....there is more extortion in the whole thing but it does not bother him one iota.
11/9/2019 11:58 AM
Just wait until the Dems take the Senate too, numbnuts
11/9/2019 12:33 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/9/2019 12:39:00 PM (view original):
You can't even keep the house. Please don't ever get rid of Schiff.
The funniest thing is he really seems to BELIEVE that ****.
11/9/2019 12:58 PM
in a house inquiry including an impeachment inquiry the majority party committee calls witnesses and the entire slate of the minority members of the committee can cross examine.....an inquiry is not a trial and those are house rules.
the republican members yelling about this are lying..they know they are lying but citizens dont.

in an impeachment trial - senate ..the president can call witnesses..the supreme court justice presiding can exclude those he deems improper.
11/9/2019 1:31 PM
Posted by dino27 on 11/9/2019 1:31:00 PM (view original):
in a house inquiry including an impeachment inquiry the majority party committee calls witnesses and the entire slate of the minority members of the committee can cross examine.....an inquiry is not a trial and those are house rules.
the republican members yelling about this are lying..they know they are lying but citizens dont.

in an impeachment trial - senate ..the president can call witnesses..the supreme court justice presiding can exclude those he deems improper.
You cwazy fact speaker you. dummy no likey truthy.
11/9/2019 1:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...75|76|77|78|79...83 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.