SIM BASEBALL HALL OF FAME MEMBERS Topic

people who were well known to many of us and often times very well respected.
some have passed away and some have disappeared for reason unknown.
if there must be a despicable wall of shame we should have this.
this is for those no longer active for any reason.

LIST OF MEMBERS - alphabetical order - current

1. ARomano - page 9
2. BIGLENR - page 3
3. CALCUTTA - page 8
4. COLED - page 3
5. CRIMSONBLUE
6. ELBIRDO
7. IMPAULSTER 99
8. ITALYPROF - page 1
9. John GPT - page 3
10. LIGAPELOTA - page 1
11. MMTDAD
12 MOSH6800
13. OOOOOGDOGGIE - page 5
14. PFATTKATT - page 1..page 14
15. PINOTFAN - page 1
16. REDDFOXX
17. SEAMAR_116
18. SHELLER
19. SPOTSELL - page 6
20. SWAMPHAWK22
21. TRACYR - page 6
22. WANKER
23. WPORTAL - page 14
1/11/2019 1:13 PM (edited)
PINOTFAN - PASSED

pinotfan was a very popular person in sim baseball for a good 10 years .he considered himself a wine director / sommelier.
great music lover who esp loved the new wave/punk music of the late 70s .
on may 2 , 2015 he penned a poignant note to everyone that his fight with cancer was nearing an end . he passed from a brain tumor circa 2016...after a tour of europe with his wife.
pinotfan was also an owner of at least 2 restaurants and he is said to have served jessica alba at one of those restaurants many times and he had very kind words about her.
he was a solid player who garnered 19 championships...he figured that he played approximately 70,000 games.
he was a prodigious author of threads in the sim baseball forum...one of my favorites was whats your fav wake up music..he said his was jocko **** by devo or anything by the dead kennedys from their album fresh fruit for rotting vegetables......
remembered and missed.
12/1/2018 5:29 PM (edited)
LIGAPELOTA - MIA

one of the greatest competitors of sim baseball history....and well known enigma.
MIA late 2017.
famous for his regular 160 million theme leagues always entitled domininican boggs or *********** ( fill in name i.e ted williams )
very laconic.....never spoke much but was a fixture.
he owns the highest user rating in all of sim baseball.
10/31/2018 11:59 AM (edited)
ITALYPROF - RETIRED

retired in mid 2018.
one of the brainiest and zaniest of us all.
had a passion for complicated progressive league concepts and could write books about any subject.
the charles dickens of wis.
open and up front about his manic - depressive side which could cause him to be so distracted by his participation in wis that it would negatively impact work and family life.......
we always wish steve..the very very best.....
steve is a professor...i think of economics in Italy.
aka ole professor
a spiritual godfather.

*** italyprof was also an avid player of something called ootp sim baseball...he retired from that game on july 25, 2018 complaining
that the players did not have torsos or faces and had only one leg and one arm.
italyprof has returned 3/12/2019......
3/12/2019 1:57 PM (edited)
Mudbone1969. Strangled to death by Big_Kahuna
10/29/2018 1:21 PM
Let's remember pfattkatt. I was in a couple of leagues with him. Good guy.

I'll second italyprof. He made the Space Age Progressive what it is.
10/29/2018 1:50 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/29/2018 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Mudbone1969. Strangled to death by Big_Kahuna
Now that's funny
10/29/2018 3:05 PM
Posted by dannino on 10/29/2018 1:50:00 PM (view original):
Let's remember pfattkatt. I was in a couple of leagues with him. Good guy.

I'll second italyprof. He made the Space Age Progressive what it is.
i wanted to put in pfattkatt.....i forgot his name but i knew of him...i had read that he had passed away......perhaps you can give him a short tribute.
10/29/2018 3:56 PM
PFATTKATT - PASSED

i never encountered him and he was mostly before my time but from what i know of pfattkatt is that he was considered very innovative and one of the top commissioners....he had a legendary status.
10/29/2018 4:12 PM
SEAMAR_116 - MIA

another internationalist.....resides in China.......last heard from late 2016.
great competitor.......hall of fame hall of famer.
10/29/2018 8:23 PM
ELBIRDO - RETIRED

considered one of sim baseball 's scientists , on January 26, 2017 he announced without fanfare that he just lost in quarter finals and used up almost all of his reward points and credits and said he was done.....true to his word he has never returned.
he is the owner of one of the highest ratings in sim baseball history...ranked number 3......ligapelota is first.
10/29/2018 10:24 PM
MIKE T23 - BANNED ?

perhaps the most antagonizing , irascible and antisocial person in the history of Wis he was relegated to the pit where even there he was out of control.....off the radar since march 2018..... believed to be offed by management......he is mentioned herein as an influential figure but excluded for his serious character deficits.
*** according to a guy named jim160 he met miket and he was not a ny guido as believed by many.....he had a southern drawl.....said tobe from deep in the heart of south carolina.
*** it should be emphasized that the sole reason that Mike T23 is mentioned here while being excluded in the hall of fame list was because he was one of the most polarizing figures and probably the first...he was far from popular and may very well have been the inspiration for the pit and its anything goes 18 + only language......a truly antisocial individual.
**** while he played less then 100 seasons in sim baseball and had only 2 championships and a user rating of 5549 it bears mentioning that he retired with and to this day remains as the person with the highest number of posts in WIS history.....he has a whopping 58,012 posts and outdistances number 2 - DougOut by more then 33,000 posts.
he also holds the record of highest number of marked as favorite - 110...the man people loved to hate and the probable record of most blocks - 163.
12/7/2018 3:45 PM (edited)
I can't remember his name for the life of me right now but there was a guy from Michigan in the Pit all the time a few years ago. He liked big women with big boobs and was a hilarious forum battler and poster. He is missed. As is mudbone, who I stay in contact with IRL. MikeT was insane. BigKahuna was the 3rd most hilarious thing ever on WIS besides the LH hitting 2B thread and juggalosteve.
10/29/2018 10:50 PM
good stuff....good info...i heard of bigkahuna...i dont know enough for a dedicaated post.
10/29/2018 10:56 PM
Erffdog - Passed

Along with Juice, the best boob picture poster in the history of WiS. Died with a road pop in his hand. His contributions are sorely missed.
10/29/2018 11:11 PM
1|2|3...18 Next ▸
SIM BASEBALL HALL OF FAME MEMBERS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.