Got the cheat codes Topic

Posted by bagchucker on 11/16/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
guy has 500 conference championships and 100 national championships

only 300 posts. he just completely randomly more than surprised saw this post
Just like the time if getting there isnt that like off going too?
11/16/2018 8:38 PM
just like only more so but barely
11/17/2018 3:45 AM
Really wished I'd seen this post last year. I've played against Myers for many seasons. He doesn't cheat in any way, he makes everyone else try that much harder to beat him. He is the gold standard for winning and recruiting and I really concentrated on my recruiting to complete with him. Btw, I have a winning record against him and I'm sure that there aren't many who do. we've only played about 20 times in 48 seasons and during that time he and I both have 9 titles. Glad myers is part of the game
1/19/2019 11:43 PM
there ya go
7/3/2019 12:11 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wardo, you are the best... never change!
7/3/2019 5:47 PM
MfnMeyers probably uses a At bat system and is probably on the defensive side. Probably uses a promise Start Minutes system. He is still coaching to this day. I use spreadsheet and documents. I fix teams using a Stiching process and a At bat system but I am on the Offensive side and of course I use a Promise Start Minutes too. Consider better than Michael Jordan is extremely rare.

Yeah , don't change so that anyone can understand what your saying. Oh, and congratz on your recent 0-13 season in football...nice job "fixing" that team
7/3/2019 6:03 PM
Posted by kevsgirl on 7/3/2019 6:03:00 PM (view original):
MfnMeyers probably uses a At bat system and is probably on the defensive side. Probably uses a promise Start Minutes system. He is still coaching to this day. I use spreadsheet and documents. I fix teams using a Stiching process and a At bat system but I am on the Offensive side and of course I use a Promise Start Minutes too. Consider better than Michael Jordan is extremely rare.

Yeah , don't change so that anyone can understand what your saying. Oh, and congratz on your recent 0-13 season in football...nice job "fixing" that team
Your being filtered out already.
7/3/2019 6:26 PM
Ok, who woke him up?
7/3/2019 11:25 PM
I find mfnmyers to be far from dishonest. I respect him as a coach immensely. He has taken the time and money to develop a system. He runs it well. He is not undefeatable but he is hard to beat. He is an aggressive recruiter as well.

Success does not mean dishonest.
7/3/2019 11:40 PM
Posted by holdaway on 7/3/2019 11:40:00 PM (view original):
I find mfnmyers to be far from dishonest. I respect him as a coach immensely. He has taken the time and money to develop a system. He runs it well. He is not undefeatable but he is hard to beat. He is an aggressive recruiter as well.

Success does not mean dishonest.
would absolutely agree with you on that. Have faced him in GD and Hoops dynasty... top notch coach in both games and knows how to build a team for sustained success
7/4/2019 12:58 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Got the cheat codes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.