Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Democrats always make it a "you problem". You have to allow new illegals in, you have to pay for free healthcare, you have to be more equitable in college admittances, you have to allow men who identify as women into women's locker rooms.

But when they grow up and have kids and have responsibilities that changes:
  • I have to pay $200 per month extra for each illegal? I don't want to do that. This is a ME not YOU problem?
  • I have to pay another $500 per month for Nationalized Healthcare? But I can get it cheaper through my job? Why? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter got into Duke but she has to give up her spot to a less "privileged" kid? But she worked hard and deserves it? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter was in the gym locker room and a man who said he was a woman walked in. She was getting dressed and felt very uncomfortable. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • I deserve that promotion but I am too male and too white? I wanted someone else to not get promoted so that a white male didn't get it not ME? Wow. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
You're a Democrat until the "YOU" becomes the "ME"

Winston Churchill was right. If you're in your 20s and you don't vote democrat you don't have a soul and if you're in your 40s and you don't vote republican, you don't have a brain.
11/8/2018 9:34 AM
Yes, we agree that Republicans are selfish.
11/8/2018 9:53 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/8/2018 9:53:00 AM (view original):
Yes, we agree that Republicans are selfish.
Looking out for oneself and their family first and foremost does not equal selfish IMO.

11/8/2018 9:58 AM
Yeah, that is basically the definition of selfish.
11/8/2018 10:18 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 9:34:00 AM (view original):
Democrats always make it a "you problem". You have to allow new illegals in, you have to pay for free healthcare, you have to be more equitable in college admittances, you have to allow men who identify as women into women's locker rooms.

But when they grow up and have kids and have responsibilities that changes:
  • I have to pay $200 per month extra for each illegal? I don't want to do that. This is a ME not YOU problem?
  • I have to pay another $500 per month for Nationalized Healthcare? But I can get it cheaper through my job? Why? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter got into Duke but she has to give up her spot to a less "privileged" kid? But she worked hard and deserves it? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter was in the gym locker room and a man who said he was a woman walked in. She was getting dressed and felt very uncomfortable. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • I deserve that promotion but I am too male and too white? I wanted someone else to not get promoted so that a white male didn't get it not ME? Wow. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
You're a Democrat until the "YOU" becomes the "ME"

Winston Churchill was right. If you're in your 20s and you don't vote democrat you don't have a soul and if you're in your 40s and you don't vote republican, you don't have a brain.
Eat a dick, buddy. None of that is true.

You don’t pay $200 a month for illegals.

We don’t have nationalized health care (but if we did, the premiums you pay would go away).

If your daughter got into Duke she didn’t have to give up her spot.

You’re a crybaby and a whiner. Not sure what it is about your life that makes you feel so powerless you have to take your anger out on people seeking asylum or transgender people or whoever, but you need to get help.
11/8/2018 10:19 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You sure have a lot of spare time at work.
11/8/2018 10:31 AM
Heh, those are the worse.
11/8/2018 10:53 AM
once again, you label a group based on the behavior of a few. Some people flew the Palestinian flag at the DNC? All Democrats hate Israel. Some "leftists" are crazy? All "leftists" are crazy. Some democrats change their views when they have families and more responsibilities, so all democrats do that. You really love those generalizations, don't you?
11/8/2018 11:42 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/8/2018 10:26:00 AM (view original):
So angry. LOL. bad luck is triggered. Again its a "YOU" problem. You totally missed the point of my post. Went over your empty head. I will spell it out for you since you're dumb.
  1. If for every illegal YOU had to pay more vs. the Gov't taking on more debt, you would probably not be so open to all these illegals. But, YOU, PSBL don't have to pay it is some nebulous Gov't fund.
  2. If we had Nationalized Healthcare our tax rate would be significantly higher as it is in all other countries. We would still get additional coverage just in case.
  3. You want equality in college admissions but YOU would never tell one of your kids, don't go to Duke and give some less privileged kid an opportunity. No, you want some other kid to give up that spot not YOUR kid. It is a zero sum game, Duke only takes so many new students.
As far as crying. I am far from it. I actually laughed out loud at your lunacy. People may seek asylum but LEGALLY. Transgender people have a serious mental issue. One cannot change one's gender. I am not the one who needs help. I am not the one who calls other peoples parents idiots and ******* and claims that they beat their kids. That would be YOU.
I'm not angry or triggered. Your act is old. You start a thread with some contentious, imaginary bullshit then claim to want to "heal the divide" or "be civil" or whatever.

If I started a thread claiming that Republicans are the problem because they want to murder all poor people and install a theocracy, that would be dumb right? If you called me on it, it would also be dumb for me to claim you are angry and triggered.

In my opinion, you seem preoccupied with transgender people. Maybe do some self-work on why that is. You also miss the point about the people seeking asylum. They ARE doing it legally.

And since you seem to want to talk about it more, yes, if your dad voted for trump, he's an idiot.

11/8/2018 11:43 AM
Marching, en mass, to the border with the expectation of being let in, is the legal way to seek asylum?
Why do you continue to post such stupid sheit?
11/8/2018 11:50 AM
how do you know what their expectations are?
11/8/2018 11:53 AM
Posted by all3 on 11/8/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Marching, en mass, to the border with the expectation of being let in, is the legal way to seek asylum?
Why do you continue to post such stupid sheit?
What wylie said. Also, what law are they breaking by marching?
11/8/2018 11:57 AM
1|2|3...18 Next ▸
Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.