Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Posted by all3 on 11/12/2018 9:24:00 AM (view original):
You still don't comprehend well, do you? Take the time to read what is actually there, and not what you want to be there in order to further spread your hatred. What he posted is F - A - R from what you're pretending it says. Given the way you (and others) love to twist the facts and truths, it's no surprise, but it is still very sad. Maybe I'll twist the truth into something like this:

I heard tang took a 14-year old to his Senior prom - a 14-year old guernsey. It was said he did so because he liked her big teets and knew he could get a squeeze while slow dancing.

That has as much truth to it as many of the things you post about others and the POTUS.
I rarely post about the POTUS.

But I guess my memory isn't as good as the all powerful all3's
11/12/2018 2:10 PM
FYI. Raised down on the farm. Hence my understanding of budgets, etc.
11/12/2018 2:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2018 2:10:00 PM (view original):
You still don't comprehend well, do you? Take the time to read what is actually there, and not what you want to be there in order to further spread your hatred. What he posted is F - A - R from what you're pretending it says. Given the way you (and others) love to twist the facts and truths, it's no surprise, but it is still very sad. Maybe I'll twist the truth into something like this:

I heard tang took a 14-year old to his Senior prom - a 14-year old guernsey. It was said he did so because he liked her big teets and knew he could get a squeeze while slow dancing.

That has as much truth to it as many of the things you post about others and the POTUS.

So does rarely equal never? No. Guess that means you have. In addition, you don't even try to defend how "truthful" or "factual" your posts are. Therefore, other than my intentional distortion, my statements are 100% true. What's the problem, and what does it have to do with your poor memory? (The connection to your poor comprehension and desire to spread hatred are obvious though. )
11/12/2018 3:15 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 11/10/2018 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/10/2018 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 11/10/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I wish he would too. Why won’t he stick to his god-fearing word?
IDK but you need to leave.
And yet. I don’t. And won’t. Dirty commie.
LOL

Racism at its core.
11/12/2018 3:33 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/12/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/11/2018 8:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/11/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I love Trumpies like CCCP and All3 pretending to be driven by an actual non-partisan ideology. Very funny.
Shows your derangement. This thread has nothing to do with Trump. I am Less pro Trump and More anti Progressive Leftism. You still cannot comprehend that.
funny how you keep saying that, yet you defend everything he does, no matter how tasteless, despicable or rude.
Not true. I said I wanted him to attack entitlements and he has not. In terms of verbiage I explained my stance to you on that. You may disagree all you like. Interestingly I defended WJC during the Lewinsky ordeal. IDC who the POTUS messes around with. You cannot comprehend that the dogma of progressive Leftism is as dangerous as forcing people to ascribe to a religion and then be derided for not doing so.

Amazing.
11/12/2018 3:36 PM
There are far, far too many things that tang doesn't comprehend to list them all here.
Seems like there is one for every corn stalk in Kansas.
11/12/2018 4:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2018 3:36:00 PM (view original):
I love Trumpies like CCCP and All3 pretending to be driven by an actual non-partisan ideology. Very funny.
Shows your derangement. This thread has nothing to do with Trump. I am Less pro Trump and More anti Progressive Leftism. You still cannot comprehend that.
funny how you keep saying that, yet you defend everything he does, no matter how tasteless, despicable or rude.
Not true. I said I wanted him to attack entitlements and he has not. In terms of verbiage I explained my stance to you on that. You may disagree all you like. Interestingly I defended WJC during the Lewinsky ordeal. IDC who the POTUS messes around with. You cannot comprehend that the dogma of progressive Leftism is as dangerous as forcing people to ascribe to a religion and then be derided for not doing so.

Amazing.
He literally promised not to attack entitlements.
11/12/2018 4:40 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/12/2018 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/12/2018 2:10:00 PM (view original):

So does rarely equal never? No. Guess that means you have. In addition, you don't even try to defend how "truthful" or "factual" your posts are. Therefore, other than my intentional distortion, my statements are 100% true. What's the problem, and what does it have to do with your poor memory? (The connection to your poor comprehension and desire to spread hatred are obvious though. )
Give me some examples?
11/12/2018 4:45 PM
Well......let's see. I'm not some stalker that spends all his free time and weekends digging up old posts. That's mental.

One or two old posts to makes a point is fine, but life dedication is probably not the way to go. Insane. Unbalanced.

But I'll do it for a price. $30.oo an hour. It won't be hard. Easy money.
11/12/2018 5:12 PM
By the way Taint and B_L, did you hear that the USGA and PGA are changing the rule to where you can now putt from on the green with the pin in?
11/12/2018 5:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/12/2018 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 11/10/2018 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/10/2018 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 11/10/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I wish he would too. Why won’t he stick to his god-fearing word?
IDK but you need to leave.
And yet. I don’t. And won’t. Dirty commie.
LOL

Racism at its core.
How? Commie is not a race.
11/12/2018 6:12 PM

Amazing.
what is amazing is that because YOU believe that "the dogma of progressive leftism is as dangerous as forcing people to ascribe to a religion and then derided for not doing so" that doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. It is your opinion. Other people are entitled to and do have different ones. Whether I agree with your opinion or not is besides the point. You seem to think everyone should have the same opinions as you. Personally I can't understand how people can support Donald Trump, but I realize people do, and many of them have what they consider valid reasons for doing so. I may not agree, but I accept that they have the right to feel the way they do.
11/12/2018 6:18 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/12/2018 4:40:00 PM (view original):

Amazing.
He literally promised not to attack entitlements.
And I literally disagreed with him.
11/12/2018 6:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/12/2018 6:18:00 PM (view original):

Amazing.
what is amazing is that because YOU believe that "the dogma of progressive leftism is as dangerous as forcing people to ascribe to a religion and then derided for not doing so" that doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. It is your opinion. Other people are entitled to and do have different ones. Whether I agree with your opinion or not is besides the point. You seem to think everyone should have the same opinions as you. Personally I can't understand how people can support Donald Trump, but I realize people do, and many of them have what they consider valid reasons for doing so. I may not agree, but I accept that they have the right to feel the way they do.
Do you not agree that people should not be derided for disagreeing with someone? Like if I disagree with pro life people I should not be called a baby killer. Just the same if I disagree with progressive leftists I should not be labeled a racist. This is what I am saying. I like Trumps policies sans the lack of entitlements correction.
11/12/2018 6:29 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...18 Next ▸
Democrats are the YOU problem party Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.