Crum - D2 - Slippery Rock - PF - Sr Dale Sparks

i know that players lose stamina often in the offseason. Sometimes they get it back sometimes they don't. But is there an explanation for this....?

His ATH was 49 green and his ST was 76 red when I recruited him. His Fr season ST ended at 76 red. His So season started and ended with 72 orange. His Jr season started with 68 black and ended with 69 black (i remember, it didn't really grow 1 one point. It was one of those deals where I guess the decimal point was right on the border. So i didn't get the ">1" on his rating).

Now his Sr season is here. Starts at 69 black. But what is odd to me is that it never grew or reduced DURING any season. Neither direction. It only decreased in the offseason, which is normal at times. BUT... I had 20 practice minutes in Conditioning his whole career, to keep that ATH climbing. Is it odd that it would NEVER grow 1 single point throughout any of his seasons, while I had 20 minutes in Conditioning? I've personally never seen that with any other player.

11/8/2018 9:17 PM
Is he super low WE? That would explain it.
11/8/2018 9:42 PM
Not at all. That's what I thought too. His WE started at 51, i started him 22/33 games as a freshman (promised start. Started 22/26 in regular season, never got hate mail, never lost a point. Then he came off the bench in the post season). 0 starts his So season, and last season he started all 31 of 31 and his WE is now 61
11/8/2018 10:18 PM
There’s a “glitch” with stamina. Once it goes red and you lose some in the off season it becomes impossible to gain it back for some players.

I think admin at in at one point said this wasn’t a coding mistake but a Quirk if the game, it was suppose to mimic players getting older or something. I could be making that up though. It was a long time ago.

11/9/2018 4:17 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 11/9/2018 4:17:00 AM (view original):
There’s a “glitch” with stamina. Once it goes red and you lose some in the off season it becomes impossible to gain it back for some players.

I think admin at in at one point said this wasn’t a coding mistake but a Quirk if the game, it was suppose to mimic players getting older or something. I could be making that up though. It was a long time ago.

This is dumb, if true. Athletes don’t lose stamina as they go from 18 to 22 years old. If anything, regular sporting activity and conditioning/weights help build strength and stamina well into the 30s for most folks. It’s speed and quickness that goes early. The only thing that should really touch stamina from an age standpoint is injury.
11/9/2018 6:47 AM
There is a "glitch" in ratings that come in already maxed out. Instead of staying the same or growing each season, they seem to reset maxed out (even if they drop to orange or black)
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=491997
11/9/2018 7:35 AM (edited)
Wow, really? That’s a terrible bug.
11/9/2018 11:53 AM

No. It was a coding mistake that he doesn't care to fix.
11/9/2018 12:03 PM
Posted by mullycj on 11/9/2018 12:03:00 PM (view original):

No. It was a coding mistake that he doesn't care to fix.
Hey now, they've added this to their list of corrections to make to the game, give them some slack.....2019......2020....2021....2022
11/9/2018 12:10 PM
There are several ways to fix it, they just choose not to. Maybe not have any red stamina ratings? Or just max it out once he reaches red?

If anyone told you it was impossible to fix, they are lying.
11/9/2018 12:12 PM
On the plus side, responses to CS requests have been pretty quick lately. If only most of the responses were not all about adding things to the list of items that will never get done...
11/9/2018 2:20 PM
Posted by gdog13cavs on 11/9/2018 2:20:00 PM (view original):
On the plus side, responses to CS requests have been pretty quick lately. If only most of the responses were not all about adding things to the list of items that will never get done...
I'm trying to figure out how the staff went from 6 part time or full time employers down to just seble. The fact that seble hasn't hired anyone in 9 months, is not a great sign. I'm talking about whatif, not sportshub of course. I'm truly astonished if anyone put some effort into marketing this product, they would be sitting on a gold mine.
11/9/2018 2:33 PM
Let's say each world had 900 users 300 in each division, just for HD alone. 900x8 worlds=$72,000 per month just for that one game.
11/9/2018 2:36 PM
i would legit consider buying what if sports if I was later in my life its such an easy money mine with a little money put in at the start
11/9/2018 8:57 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 11/9/2018 8:57:00 PM (view original):
i would legit consider buying what if sports if I was later in my life its such an easy money mine with a little money put in at the start
+1
11/9/2018 9:05 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.