Max Position Changes? Topic

Is there a limit to the number of position changes you can do? 3 or 5? Here is the situation.

I recruited 2 punters and I want to move one to Kicker. I'm also going to get a walk-on or two or four. Things did not go according to plan.

Anyway, so I'll have two punters and one kicker and I want to move one of the punters to kicker because he'll be better.

I plan on moving some of the walk-ons to punter as well, before I move this guy to kicker. The problem is that in order for a position player to be moved to P, they need to first become a QB. So the plan is to stock up my P position so that when my freshman gets moved to K, he's thrilled about it and his WE will go up.

I understand that ultimately, what I'm trying to do here is meaningless.
11/12/2018 4:01 PM
when you move a punter to kicker their GI and TECH will crash wont it? If that happens your probably better off with the kicker you have now. Also moving a guy more than once will REALLY crash his TECH and GI....not worth it if you ask me
11/12/2018 5:43 PM
I did it successfully in 1-AA a couple of seasons, it actually wasn't too bad. Even with the switch, this new guy should be better than the incumbent particularly if I can get the WE bump.

The guys who would be getting switched multiple times would be SIM recruits that I would switch to QB and then to P, to make it seem like the depth chart at P is deep. Then I'm hoping the P that is getting switched to K will get a WE bump because of that.

I'm gonna give it a try, I'll let everyone know how it goes.
11/12/2018 6:52 PM
You're going to take a huge hit in skills, so make sure the kicker's got a good STR before you swap. It kinda sucks to have your opponents starting on the 35 every drive.
11/13/2018 12:32 AM
...yet another thing I miss about yatzr's tool: you could pre-program potential position changes so you could spot good position swaps just by scrolling through the recruits...
11/13/2018 12:34 AM
Posted by scrodz on 11/13/2018 12:32:00 AM (view original):
You're going to take a huge hit in skills, so make sure the kicker's got a good STR before you swap. It kinda sucks to have your opponents starting on the 35 every drive.
yup. also lame leg punter

lose five every drive
11/13/2018 12:37 AM
Posted by scrodz on 11/13/2018 12:34:00 AM (view original):
...yet another thing I miss about yatzr's tool: you could pre-program potential position changes so you could spot good position swaps just by scrolling through the recruits...
and that don seem like cheatin to you
11/13/2018 12:38 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/13/2018 12:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by scrodz on 11/13/2018 12:34:00 AM (view original):
and that don seem like cheatin to you
Please don't feed the trolls....
11/13/2018 5:15 AM
Worst case is that I just cut the guy after this year. I'll still have the other kicker.
11/13/2018 11:17 AM
You can't change a single player's position more than once per season.
11/16/2018 9:24 AM
Max Position Changes? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.