Knight D3 Non Conf Classic Topic

Let me know if I can help at all. Things are about to pick up for me as well but until Thursday I've got some flexibility / available time to waste on HD.
9/27/2020 9:13 PM
Yeah send out some feelers to people if you like. Extremely busy here too. I can’t reach Jamesbon and still haven’t got a response from coachucla. Might schedule byeags and his Methodist team even as a sim and get a replacement for him next season. But we still need at least 1 coach.
9/29/2020 12:06 PM
Johnvanrens at Austin is in. He's still got 9 slots open.
9/29/2020 6:51 PM
Ok good let me check with someone else too
10/3/2020 11:38 AM
Keep us posted.
10/4/2020 5:13 PM
Ok will try to get something out tonight but it may be late. Methodist will stay in despite maybe leaving and already scheduling 1 gm. I’ll work around it and get someone else next season if he does in fact leave.
10/5/2020 2:10 PM
Sorry got home late will try to get it out tonight
10/6/2020 10:04 AM
No worries. Still have a couple days til noncon scheduling closes. Let me know if you need any help figuring out the schedules.
10/6/2020 8:23 PM
Is this happening?
10/8/2020 6:23 AM
Let's give tag til noon-ish? Else I'd just flip home/away for who was on your schedule this year.
10/8/2020 7:59 AM
I'll draft up a schedule just in case... I see why tag was struggling. A couple coaches scheduled games already and two scheduled 2 games which means the schedule is going to be a little broken no matter what. For next season it may make sense to focus it on 7-8 teams and if everyone sticks around we'll get back to the 9 game structure the following season.
10/8/2020 9:25 AM
I've got to work tonight, so may not be on until after non-conference scheduling ends. I invited people with the home/away flip like you suggested. Best I can do.
10/8/2020 12:40 PM
I hear you - if you can, flip Carnegie Mellon with Austin too.
10/8/2020 1:06 PM
Guys sorry for all of this but RL took over yesterday morning with me losing my 95yr old grandad. I of course had every intention as always to do this regardless of how late it was. Haven’t even been thinking about this gm. I can assure you we will pick right back up next season. If anyone can make a schedule real fast I’ll do it. Again I will absolutely get this back up and going next season. Thanks
10/8/2020 1:51 PM
Posted by taggl on 10/8/2020 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Guys sorry for all of this but RL took over yesterday morning with me losing my 95yr old grandad. I of course had every intention as always to do this regardless of how late it was. Haven’t even been thinking about this gm. I can assure you we will pick right back up next season. If anyone can make a schedule real fast I’ll do it. Again I will absolutely get this back up and going next season. Thanks
Absolutely no worries, tag. Family and real life always come first. My condolences.

I'm working on getting a schedule out but keep getting bogged down with actual work. We may just have to fudge next season's and regroup the season after with Palm Beach Atlantic and Austin as replacements for Methodist and Carnegie Mellon?
10/8/2020 3:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20 Next ▸
Knight D3 Non Conf Classic Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.