Div. III - First day signings Topic

Again - I thank you for the info and discussion. It only makes sense to share this info because I would much rather have this game filled with humans than AI. And if new players such as myself don't have some satisfaction in the experience because the computer program has hidden or unexplained priorities, prejudices, etc. then many potential players will be turned off by the experience.

As I noted earlier, I think I had at least 5 good recruits who were leaning my way but then went elsewhere ... I think all (or most) were signed by Sim coaches.
11/18/2018 1:31 PM
SIMs recruit differently from humans. They start with interest in a certain number of recruits, and add a certain amount of interest each cycle with no limit. The only time they stop is when a human pushes them off the recruit, so if you've got a recruit yellow with a SIM on them, the SIM will eventually get them if you don't do enough to turn the recruit green. The longer a SIM is on a recruit, the more interest it'll build up, so it's best to jump on SIM recruits fast and hard to minimize the cost.
11/18/2018 3:11 PM
jorba I also sent you a sitemail in case you had other questions.
11/19/2018 5:45 PM
◂ Prev 12
Div. III - First day signings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.