Collusion Topic

the shaq who laughs last laughs best.
12/8/2018 1:13 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/8/2018 1:13:00 PM (view original):
We've been waiting for 2 years PLUS the over half year when the FBI implanted 6 illegal spies into the Trump campaign prior to the nomination.

12/8/2018 1:32 PM
Shaq is running for Sheriff in a county South of Atlanta. I could see people breaking the law with hopes of being arrested and meeting him.
12/8/2018 1:35 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/8/2018 1:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 12/8/2018 1:13:00 PM (view original):
We've been waiting for 2 years PLUS the over half year when the FBI implanted 6 illegal spies into the Trump campaign prior to the nomination.

Posted by bronxcheer on 12/7/2018 4:51:00 AM (view original):
Every president since Richard Nixon has been investigated by a special counsel, with the exception of President Obama,
Number of Indictments
Nixon = 69
Reagan = 13
Whitewater/Clinton = 15
Mueller / Trump = 36
Whitewater = 6.5 years
Mueller = 1.5 years
Expense: The Mueller investigation has actually come at a much lower cost than other inquiries — and with the forfeiture of Paul Manafort’s assets, could actually turn a profit of as much as $29 million for the U.S. government.
Watergate = $48 million
Iran Contra = $101 million
Whitewater = $107 million
Mueller = $17 miilion. (net to US Treasury after fines $29 million).
The public is in favor of continuing the investigation — 76% of Americans support Mueller despite Trump’s constant attacks. And a plurality support removing Trump from office: Impeachment polls at 49%, a higher percentage than the 40% before Nixon resigned.
12/8/2018 3:18 PM
The collusion thing is so dead....I can't imagine anyone still believes it.

Well.....maybe a few buck teeth backwoods redneck global warming fake news rednecks.

Permanently homeless because they are so unwanted. SAD.
12/8/2018 5:51 PM

I think I'll write a collusion poem
12/8/2018 6:53 PM

Doug...you should write a collusion poem. It would rock.
12/8/2018 7:02 PM

I should clean this up first. So you will never be in danger of losing your freedom in my lifetime.

12/8/2018 7:44 PM
12/8/2018 7:45 PM
Mr. Nadler: And it's still accurate that you're not particularly close to Robert Mueller?

Mr. Comey: It is accurate.

Mr. Nadler: On October 17th, the FBI responded to a Freedom of Information Act request for, quote, "photographs of former FBI Director James Comey and Robert Mueller hugging and kissing each other," by saying "no responsive records were located." I assume you're not aware of any such photographs?

Mr. Comey: I'm not aware of any such photograph. I have never hugged or kissed the man. Again, I'm an admirer but not that kind of admirer.
12/8/2018 9:30 PM
what the hell is manafort's family thinking about how he blew the plea deal.....the only logical explanation is that he is afraid of being killed by the russians.
rubio among a few others have warned trump that he is in hot water if he dares to pardon manafort......manafort will die in prison......even with a trump pardon he will get a ton of years on the state level...and more fed years if he lies under oath after a trump pardon.
all of the houses except one were taken...so was his financial fortune.....now the family's only remaining house can be taken.
the bigger they are the harder they fall.

edit - the rise and fall of the house of manafort
.........the rise and fall of the white house
12/9/2018 11:52 AM (edited)
on the hush money issue....publicly the conduct seems proven....but you have to prove intent to put trump away.....there are possible cohen facts such as emails and tapes we might not know about and do not forget about pecker, head of nat enq........he has been working with mueller big time......pecker knows a lot about the intent of the scheme.
protecting his wife will fall apart.....but ignorance of the law could be a defense here.
i think pecker has the hard evidence on trump...d pecker will be trump's pain in the ***.
it is mueller time.
12/9/2018 12:02 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/9/2018 11:52:00 AM (view original):
what the hell is manafort's family thinking about how he blew the plea deal.....the only logical explanation is that he is afraid of being killed by the russians.
rubio among a few others have warned trump that he is in hot water if he dares to pardon manafort......manafort will die in prison......even with a trump pardon he will get a ton of years on the state level...and more fed years if he lies under oath after a trump pardon.
all of the houses except one were taken...so was his financial fortune.....now the family's only remaining house can be taken.
the bigger they are the harder they fall.

edit - the rise and fall of the house of manafort
.........the rise and fall of the white house
FAKE NEWS
12/9/2018 12:14 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/9/2018 12:02:00 PM (view original):
on the hush money issue....publicly the conduct seems proven....but you have to prove intent to put trump away.....there are possible cohen facts such as emails and tapes we might not know about and do not forget about pecker, head of nat enq........he has been working with mueller big time......pecker knows a lot about the intent of the scheme.
protecting his wife will fall apart.....but ignorance of the law could be a defense here.
i think pecker has the hard evidence on trump...d pecker will be trump's pain in the ***.
it is mueller time.

it's tin foil hat time
12/9/2018 12:17 PM
coming attractions - televised house investigations prime time live
later - the sickening truth in the pit of the stomach televised live.
12/9/2018 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...20 Next ▸
Collusion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.