Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To You All ! Topic

Thanks for starting the thread Mojo. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you buddy.
12/19/2018 7:56 PM
Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, and gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, age, physical ability, religious faith or lack thereof, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).
12/19/2018 8:39 PM
BH: Tell me you're not really Bagchucker ? :)
12/19/2018 10:05 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 12/19/2018 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, and gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, age, physical ability, religious faith or lack thereof, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).
This is fantastic! Thank you, Bob, and with jolly good cheer, please find the same to you and yours....
12/20/2018 9:37 PM
Just because the timing is right, I want to reiterate: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !
12/24/2018 2:36 PM
With the best wishes to all, Merry Christmas.
12/24/2018 4:06 PM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
12/24/2018 4:30 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone
12/24/2018 10:02 PM
Don't forget signing day is tomorrow GL. My first season here & I hope that we can bring it back to what it once was.
12/24/2018 11:20 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone! If you're in Rockne, I hope you get some good presents (recruits)-- unless, of course, you are going up against Minnesota!
12/25/2018 10:02 AM
good health to all out there - hopefully our playaz can stay out of jail and the brothels over this warm and giving holiday

be well What If

St. Olaf
12/25/2018 8:15 PM
Why would you want to stay out of the brothels ?(unless you work there)
12/26/2018 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 12
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To You All ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.