Trump is racist Topic

It isn’t up for debate anymore. From quoting Pat Buchanan to his Wounded Knee tweet, he’s erased all doubt.

He is a national embarrassment.
1/14/2019 9:49 AM
Out of respect for the office I'd like to disagree with this, but can't.

Unfortunate and sad IMO. The ugliest American thinkable NOW represents us worldwide.
THAT is a National emergency!
1/14/2019 11:09 AM
I have several friends who travel. tour and work overseas extensively. I hear from every one of them that it has become embarrassing explaining the actions of this man and his supporters. We are a joke in front of the rest of the civilized world.
1/14/2019 5:09 PM
Steve King stripped of all committee duties. About ******* time. Crazy how long it took for him to step over the GOP line on racism.
1/14/2019 8:41 PM
he didnt...it was a game of steal the bacon......since the dems control the house they were going to censure him...if the republicans didnt act first they would have really looked bad so they did something before the dems could.
i dont see this action if dems still the minority.
1/14/2019 11:37 PM
king said plenty before and someone as high as jud. chairman gassley still stumped for him.
1/14/2019 11:39 PM
I think all3 might actually be Trump in disguise:

Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!

1/15/2019 11:30 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, bad_luck.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, laramiebob.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, rsp777.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, The Taint.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, dino27.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, dino27.
Show

You are blocking the author of this post, bad_luck.
Show

Best thread in the entire Forum. Filled with Lunatic Liberals (I'd be willing to bet) blabbing the same unfounded BS they've been pedaling for the last two years. Why would I, or anyone else, waste their time reading and discussing the same sheit for yet another time? At least they make each other happy.
1/15/2019 11:39 AM
same reason anyone would read the same old sheit you post all the time....defending Trump regardless of what h does or says.
1/15/2019 11:40 AM
If ALL you're seeing is me defending him, then you're not reading.
Mostly defending him, certainly against unfounded and senseless things (which is most of these threads), but also disagreeing with a few things.
Like your fellow Trump-haters (claim you're not all you want, but the posts speak for themselves), don't let facts get in the way of you unjustly bashing someone.
1/15/2019 12:03 PM
Blocking is for ******* allmouth...

Unless it's dummy...

Then it's just a necessary evil...

dummies
1/15/2019 12:10 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/15/2019 12:03:00 PM (view original):
If ALL you're seeing is me defending him, then you're not reading.
Mostly defending him, certainly against unfounded and senseless things (which is most of these threads), but also disagreeing with a few things.
Like your fellow Trump-haters (claim you're not all you want, but the posts speak for themselves), don't let facts get in the way of you unjustly bashing someone.
when have you not defended something Trump has done? You want to think I hate him, go right ahead. I can't recall you ever saying anything negative about something Trump has done or said. You even he admitted he lied about having Mexico pay for the wall, but didn't say anything else about it, like it didn't matter.
1/15/2019 4:26 PM
also, when have I ever said anything about Trump that wasn't based on facts? I said he was a liar. That is a fact. I said he was sexist. I think his "grab 'em by the *****" statement proves that. What have I said that was not a fact? I haven't claimed he was guilty of Russian collusion and won't until it is proven.
1/15/2019 4:28 PM
I'm curious what the "unfounded and senseless things" that all3 thinks Trump is being accused of here?

Trump is tweeting racist things. Calling him racist based on that seems founded in his actions.

1/15/2019 4:53 PM
i have hated trump from the day he started with the birther racism...i have hated him ever since.. i am proud that i am a person with a brain and a heart.
he is only worthy of enmity and disgust...if i lived in new york i would have hated him even longer.
1/15/2019 5:31 PM
12345 Next ▸
Trump is racist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.