Trump is racist Topic

Hey finance wizard, it's tax season. Why don't you tell everyone about how you don't understand the difference between a tax credit and a deduction?
1/16/2019 2:07 PM
Speaking of taxes. Bloomberg sure didnt speak kindly of the tax cut fiasco last week. I hope all the Joe Schmo's enjoyed their 100$ bonuses. Thats the end of the line for benefits for Middle Classer's.
1/16/2019 2:17 PM
Yep. Even corporate spending didn't really go up with tax cut. They just spun the profits off to shareholders or bought back stock.

This entire presidency has been a disaster.
1/16/2019 2:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/16/2019 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/15/2019 4:28:00 PM (view original):
also, when have I ever said anything about Trump that wasn't based on facts? I said he was a liar. That is a fact. I said he was sexist. I think his "grab 'em by the *****" statement proves that. What have I said that was not a fact? I haven't claimed he was guilty of Russian collusion and won't until it is proven.
I'm not going to bother going back through threads to find specific things you said against Trump, just as you're not going to go back to find specific things I've said. The threads are there for all to see, if they care to. With all the BS in them, I'll admit I could be crediting you with others' statements, but I know for sure you're extreme anti-Trump crusade has been extremely clear at every possible turn and that you are selectively not remembering things I've said. More reason all of this is simply a pointless waste of time.
While I agree with many of the policies he supports, I can admit Trump ain't great, and some of what he does is not even good, but I will always believe he was a better choice than HRC and has received tons of, probably more than all other President's combined, unjust or at least unfounded accusations against him. That is NOT how our President should be treated, regardless of what people think of him or her. I shudder to think of the BS accusations the Libs will try against whoever Trump nominates if Ginsburg passes or becomes incapacitated (she'll never resign or retire with Trump as POTUS). The game-playing has reached shameful levels on both sides, but I certain believe Libs are much more extreme and yes, hate-filled and violent.
well, I will admit I am anti Trump, but I don't think I have ever accused him of something that wasn't true. i know you will always believe Trump was and is a better option than HRC. You may be right, but we will never know. I don't think either one of them was much of an option. I dislike HRC almost as much as I dislike Trump.
And once again, it is not how YOU think our president should be treated. That does not make it so.
You are right about the game playing on both side. Neither party has any right to be proud of their behavior. Whether or not libs or conservatives are more extreme, hate filled or violent, I don't know. Both sides seem to be pretty hate filled, and extreme. You may believe libs are worse because you don't agree with very much of what they say or do. Libs may feel conservatives are worse for the same reason.
1/16/2019 3:04 PM
I heard somewhere that Hillary is thinking about trying again in 2020. Has she completely lost her mind?
1/16/2019 4:07 PM
I heard somewhere that Spanky Trump likes to be peed on .
1/16/2019 4:12 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/16/2019 4:07:00 PM (view original):
I heard somewhere that Hillary is thinking about trying again in 2020. Has she completely lost her mind?
did she ever have one to lose?
1/16/2019 4:13 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/16/2019 4:13:00 PM (view original):
She will get her *** kicked.
1/16/2019 4:43 PM
She got more votes than trump once, maybe she thinks she could do it again.

FWIW, she isn’t going to run. That’s certain.
1/16/2019 4:44 PM
I see the commie crawled out of his echo-chamber hole...

Please go back...

commie.
1/16/2019 5:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/16/2019 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/16/2019 4:13:00 PM (view original):
She will get her *** kicked.
personally I wouldn't touch her *** if you paid me.
1/16/2019 5:47 PM
i would again vote for her over the orange buffoon in a heartbeat
1/16/2019 5:50 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/16/2019 5:50:00 PM (view original):
i would again vote for her over the orange buffoon in a heartbeat
Yep. She'd definitely beat him if they ran against each other again. But no way she'd beat the other Dem contenders this time.
1/16/2019 5:52 PM
just out of curiosity, why do you think she'd beat him this time? Most Trump supporters I know still support him, so why would it be different. Personally I don't have enough faith in the American public to believe that.
1/16/2019 6:06 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/16/2019 6:06:00 PM (view original):
just out of curiosity, why do you think she'd beat him this time? Most Trump supporters I know still support him, so why would it be different. Personally I don't have enough faith in the American public to believe that.
Trump supporters still support him. It's the other 70% of voters that I think would turn out for Clinton, knowing what we know now. Lots of people stayed home in 2016, operating under the false assumption that both candidates were equally bad. That wouldn't be the case this time.
1/16/2019 6:15 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Trump is racist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.