Trump is racist Topic

Hahahaha. All3 is such a schlep.
1/15/2019 8:49 PM
All3 isn't even trying to hide how formulaic his posts are becoming now.
1/15/2019 8:58 PM
Hasn't been able to hide what a racist **** he is for quite awhile now, either.
1/15/2019 9:07 PM
Posted by The Taint on 1/15/2019 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Still bitter about the Seahags?
1/16/2019 9:55 AM
B-B-B-B-BUT Hillary..........
1/16/2019 10:39 AM
“You got some blocked user in your future”

Doug Stanhope
1/16/2019 12:34 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/15/2019 4:28:00 PM (view original):
also, when have I ever said anything about Trump that wasn't based on facts? I said he was a liar. That is a fact. I said he was sexist. I think his "grab 'em by the *****" statement proves that. What have I said that was not a fact? I haven't claimed he was guilty of Russian collusion and won't until it is proven.
I'm not going to bother going back through threads to find specific things you said against Trump, just as you're not going to go back to find specific things I've said. The threads are there for all to see, if they care to. With all the BS in them, I'll admit I could be crediting you with others' statements, but I know for sure you're extreme anti-Trump crusade has been extremely clear at every possible turn and that you are selectively not remembering things I've said. More reason all of this is simply a pointless waste of time.
While I agree with many of the policies he supports, I can admit Trump ain't great, and some of what he does is not even good, but I will always believe he was a better choice than HRC and has received tons of, probably more than all other President's combined, unjust or at least unfounded accusations against him. That is NOT how our President should be treated, regardless of what people think of him or her. I shudder to think of the BS accusations the Libs will try against whoever Trump nominates if Ginsburg passes or becomes incapacitated (she'll never resign or retire with Trump as POTUS). The game-playing has reached shameful levels on both sides, but I certain believe Libs are much more extreme and yes, hate-filled and violent.
1/16/2019 12:38 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/16/2019 12:38:00 PM (view original):
also, when have I ever said anything about Trump that wasn't based on facts? I said he was a liar. That is a fact. I said he was sexist. I think his "grab 'em by the *****" statement proves that. What have I said that was not a fact? I haven't claimed he was guilty of Russian collusion and won't until it is proven.
I'm not going to bother going back through threads to find specific things you said against Trump, just as you're not going to go back to find specific things I've said. The threads are there for all to see, if they care to. With all the BS in them, I'll admit I could be crediting you with others' statements, but I know for sure you're extreme anti-Trump crusade has been extremely clear at every possible turn and that you are selectively not remembering things I've said. More reason all of this is simply a pointless waste of time.
While I agree with many of the policies he supports, I can admit Trump ain't great, and some of what he does is not even good, but I will always believe he was a better choice than HRC and has received tons of, probably more than all other President's combined, unjust or at least unfounded accusations against him. That is NOT how our President should be treated, regardless of what people think of him or her. I shudder to think of the BS accusations the Libs will try against whoever Trump nominates if Ginsburg passes or becomes incapacitated (she'll never resign or retire with Trump as POTUS). The game-playing has reached shameful levels on both sides, but I certain believe Libs are much more extreme and yes, hate-filled and violent.
You believe these things because you're an idiot.
1/16/2019 12:48 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/16/2019 12:48:00 PM (view original):
bad_luck calling someone else an idiot is like a 600 pound person calling someone fat.

1/16/2019 1:11 PM
Why do you bother? Let the TDS crew stew among themselves. Don't waste your time.
1/16/2019 1:12 PM
You need to stop playing right into All3's statements.
1/16/2019 1:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/16/2019 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 1/16/2019 12:48:00 PM (view original):
bad_luck calling someone else an idiot is like a 600 pound person calling someone fat.

And you're almost as dumb as all3...so I'm not exactly worried about what you think.
1/16/2019 1:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/16/2019 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 1/15/2019 9:07:00 PM (view original):
Still bitter about the Seahags?
im not a seahawks fan

not sure how many times i have to say that

them winning is good for beer sales though
1/16/2019 1:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Trump is racist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.