2018-19 player seasons Topic

Posted by bigmac945 on 5/29/2019 10:51:00 PM (view original):
Well, they have been updated today. I also noticed that they improved a couple of other player's defensive ratings that did not make either of the All-D teams. Particularly Pascal Siakam and PJ Tucker who were both in the 40s previously and are now at 70. I'm not sure if there are others. I don't think they've ever done that before.
Cool! Although, that means I have to go through and update my 1819 player seasons. Bugger.

They may have updated players from the others receiving votes category in the past, I can't recall. I am guessing they did because there are a lot of 70 flat D rated players from previous years.

Good to see PJ Tucker getting some shine, his D rating always annoyed me.
5/30/2019 10:22 AM (edited)
That two points of usage version of Gobert puts him solidly at the top of the DeAndre Jordan, Ben Wallace, Hassan Whiteside, Andre Drummond group for me.
5/30/2019 1:29 PM
◂ Prev 12345
2018-19 player seasons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.