Setting Lineups Topic

OK - I admit I continue to be befuddled and I am sure the answer is a simple one. As I look at an impending match, I try to figure a proper lineup. I click on the "default" button and change my lineup. Later - go to look at the results - and my lineup reverted (always to 4-4-2). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
1/25/2019 4:14 PM
When you say you click on the "Default" button, do you mean "Use Default" on the right side of the schedule screen? That takes you to the same page as "Match Tactics". So:

Make changes with the Edit button.
Save changes, bottom right.
Go back to Match Tactics, make sure the graphic of your lineup displays the players you want.
If that is the only formation you're using, you're good to go.
If you have more than one formation in the system, be sure you're in the one you want (from the dropdown).
On the left above the formation name, there's a circle. If it's green and it says Default, it's your default. If it's not, it's not your default and that's why your formation reverts to whatever other setting you have. Hover over it and it says click to set as Default. When it's green you're good.
And if you've got formations set up that you don't want to use, delete them.

1/26/2019 8:26 AM
Thanks,

I think I am doing all of that. The problem is I set the lineup ahead of time and I check it. But at game time, it reverts to a different lineup. Obviously I am doing something wrong.
1/26/2019 9:54 AM
Make sure when you select tatics that on the left side the Green dot or button is showing on the tactic that you want as your default. Should have the Green Dot and also say in green default tactic. Also make sure to save. I have changed a time or two but forgot to save it.
1/29/2019 12:01 PM
Maybe this explains why I had sooooo many bad results for so long .. I had no idea about the green button. It seems to have made a huge difference. Thank you.
2/3/2019 1:31 PM
Setting Lineups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.