Lets debate! Topic

Unlike you, I don't come here and try to pretend I'm not. Heell, you yourself have stated that everyone is biased, yet you try to pretend you're somehow the exception. Drop the "Holier Than Thou" crap and simply discuss things.
3/21/2019 9:12 AM
I see my friend all3 Skid mark is at it again. What a hateful little ****.
3/21/2019 10:52 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/21/2019 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Unlike you, I don't come here and try to pretend I'm not. Heell, you yourself have stated that everyone is biased, yet you try to pretend you're somehow the exception. Drop the "Holier Than Thou" crap and simply discuss things.
You think I try to pretend I'm not here? That makes about as much sense as most of what you say. Everyone is biased. I am biased.You are biased. Some of us are more biased than others. However, unlike you, (for example, calling anyone who disagrees with you a crazy or calling all Californians nutjobs) I try not to let my biases affect everything I post. I like to think I have a somewhat open mind. I'm willing to listen to other points of views and not totally dismiss them if they don't match my point if view. If Trump does something good, I'd be happy to give him credit. I have stated he probably deserves some credit for the economy doing well. Unfortunately, in my opinion, he hasn't done much else worthy of praise.
Like I said, go f**k yourself.
And as far as "holier than thou" attitude, to me, you come across that way a lot more than I do.
3/21/2019 12:37 PM (edited)
Posted by RCBracco on 3/21/2019 10:53:00 AM (view original):
I see my friend all3 Skid mark is at it again. What a hateful little ****.
I believe he calls it "Christian".

I call it something else indeed...........

You can call it what you like, but I like that line about "known by the company you keep" a lot lately.

Openly agreeing politically with "challenged" folks like that Dougout nutjob would scare ME into an examination of my political belief structure.
But, some folks prefer blinders to truth. It's easier that way for many.
3/21/2019 12:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2019 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 3/21/2019 9:12:00 AM (view original):
You think I try to pretend I'm not here? That makes about as much sense as most of what you say. Everyone is biased. I am biased.You are biased. Some of us are more biased than others. However, unlike you, (for example, calling anyone who disagrees with you a crazy or calling all Californians nutjobs) I try not to let my biases affect everything I post. I like to think I have a somewhat open mind. I'm willing to listen to other points of views and not totally dismiss them if they don't match my point if view. If Trump does something good, I'd be happy to give him credit. I have stated he probably deserves some credit for the economy doing well. Unfortunately, in my opinion, he hasn't done much else worthy of praise.
Like I said, go f**k yourself.
And as far as "holier than thou" attitude, to me, you come across that way a lot more than I do.
I he trying to tell you to heel (like a dog)?

He spelled it wrong if he is.
3/21/2019 12:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 3/19/2019 7:08:00 PM (view original):
That's a BS cop-out wylie.
Maybe some people you know refer back to Obumble, but I know I don't, and I don't think others here have.
Yes, I say Trump was a better choice than HRC, that I'll forever be glad I voted against her, and that her list of crimes if researched the same way for the last 2+ years would make Trump and family look like choir boys, but I'll never use her errors as an excuse for anything Trump, or anyone else, does. Anyone who does that is as lame as doing it now.
one other thing. You always say people should respect the POTUS. Well, Obama may not be POTUS anymore, but he was for 8 years. Shouldn't he be respected for that? You calling him Obumble is not very respectful. Do we not need to show Mr Trump respect when he is no longer POTUS?
3/21/2019 7:05 PM
respect is a hard word

it ranges from love to fear and from actions to thoughts

you never know when someone says respect exactly what they mean unless you know them
3/21/2019 7:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2019 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Maybe some people you know refer back to Obumble, but I know I don't, and I don't think others here have.
Yes, I say Trump was a better choice than HRC, that I'll forever be glad I voted against her, and that her list of crimes if researched the same way for the last 2+ years would make Trump and family look like choir boys, but I'll never use her errors as an excuse for anything Trump, or anyone else, does. Anyone who does that is as lame as doing it now.
one other thing. You always say people should respect the POTUS. Well, Obama may not be POTUS anymore, but he was for 8 years. Shouldn't he be respected for that? You calling him Obumble is not very respectful. Do we not need to show Mr Trump respect when he is no longer POTUS?
Sounds like we once again disagree, because once a person leaves the Office, I don't think they deserve the same level of respect. I guess that's respecting the position more than the person, which is actually a much more accurate description of my opinion.

I admittedly probably used the Obumble moniker while he was still in office, so add that to the long list of mistakes I've made in my life.
3/22/2019 12:03 AM
my bad. time to move on. Now I'll adhere to it, huh?
3/22/2019 4:21 AM
Like I said, when I make mistakes, I'll admit them. I'm very human, and not ashamed of it. Unfortunately, that is yet another trait getting harder and harder to find in today's World. Seems everyone (including almost all Politicians at all levels) always has some excuse why it isn't their fault.
3/22/2019 8:03 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/22/2019 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/21/2019 7:05:00 PM (view original):
Sounds like we once again disagree, because once a person leaves the Office, I don't think they deserve the same level of respect. I guess that's respecting the position more than the person, which is actually a much more accurate description of my opinion.

I admittedly probably used the Obumble moniker while he was still in office, so add that to the long list of mistakes I've made in my life.
well, I have said many times, I respect the position of POTUS. That doesn't mean I respect whoever might hold that position. I know we disagree, but I think Trump has made a mockery of the position of POTUS. He is many things, but Presidential is not one of them...in my opinion.
3/22/2019 12:15 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 3/22/2019 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Like I said, when I make mistakes, I'll admit them. I'm very human, and not ashamed of it. Unfortunately, that is yet another trait getting harder and harder to find in today's World. Seems everyone (including almost all Politicians at all levels) always has some excuse why it isn't their fault.
Should we make excuses for the crimes Trump has committed?
3/22/2019 12:12 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/22/2019 8:03:00 AM (view original):
pretty funny. I said almost the exact same thing about admitting my mistakes, and your response was:
"Yes, you are an innocent martyr who has done nothing but be fair and impartial. We should all be thankful for your participation. "
And oddly enough, that is something we agree on. Seems most people are not willing to accept responsibilities for their actions. Not just politicians, most people in general.
3/22/2019 2:48 PM (edited)
Off topic, but people always point to those red maps as a sign that the voters lean GOP. Here’s the 2016 presidential map colored by voter instead of county:

3/22/2019 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...221|222|223|224|225...228 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.