Lets debate! Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/11/2023 3:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/10/2023 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Bump for LnF.

This was the thread. It was quite a hit and had some really engaging discussions.
Here here

but the topic changes, yes?
Yes. I posted a fresh topic each day. Feel free to revive the idea if you want.
3/11/2023 5:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
My comment is that I agree, the world has gone mad. Where we differ is in who we think the madmen are. I think the mad men are Trump. MT, Lauren Boebert and all the other MAGA fools. I know that you, LnF, feel differently.
3/12/2023 2:38 PM
Hey, the Canuck piece of **** cuddles up with Faux News and a complete fabrication from Carlson, a little punk shitweasel and the GQP’s best serial LIAR.

REAL surprise there.

3/13/2023 8:11 AM
He REALLY needs to find a source of information that isn't a self proclaimed Republican propaganda Network.
3/13/2023 9:34 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/13/2023 2:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2023 2:38:00 PM (view original):
My comment is that I agree, the world has gone mad. Where we differ is in who we think the madmen are. I think the mad men are Trump. MT, Lauren Boebert and all the other MAGA fools. I know that you, LnF, feel differently.
Ok; are you open minded? Will you play this clip that tells something you never knew about Jan 6th. (and don 't rag on Tucker Carlson)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opy7MLGAPBk&t=15s

I am a lot more open minded than you are, buddy.
3/13/2023 4:54 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 3/13/2023 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Maybe read a few of the previous posts and get an idea of what respectful, open-minded dialogue looks like?
I’m not concerned about having an “open-minded dialogue” with…

1) The most closed-minded poster on the site.
2) A Canadian regarding American politics.
3) A guy who, as a Canadian, is somehow still a sycophant of a lying criminal American politician.
4) A zealot who condemns anyone who doesn’t subscribe to his religious delusions.
5) A flailing voice from a dying generation that wishes the world was like it was when he was a kid in the 40’s.
6) A vaccine-denying, anti-science, ignorant assclown.
7) Anyone who tells me I need to be civil with an idiot like LNF.
3/13/2023 6:44 PM
I hate lists.

But................hey, wait a minute............I'm one of those flailing voices from a dying generation meself...............

BUT, I sure don't want the 40's back, or the 50's, or the 80's either for that matter.
The good ol' days never were.

Most folks get that.
3/13/2023 6:51 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/11/2023 4:20:00 PM (view original):
that is what LNF does
Don't pick at me, go at the topic
3/13/2023 10:56 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/13/2023 6:51:00 PM (view original):
I hate lists.

But................hey, wait a minute............I'm one of those flailing voices from a dying generation meself...............

BUT, I sure don't want the 40's back, or the 50's, or the 80's either for that matter.

Most folks get that.
I LIVED in the 50-80 era. I turned 20 in the middle of it. In light of today's madness it was the most awesome time in modern history. HOWEVER, if your college teachers, fellow marxists, et al tell you differently, (most not born until late 70's) feel free to believe their baloney. So far, you younger ones are the easiest patsys for a scam/hoax that I have ever seen
3/13/2023 11:01 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/13/2023 6:51:00 PM (view original):
I hate lists.

Most folks get that.
We’ve discussed this. It’s not his age I’m ripping on but his want for the world to go back to a more ignorant and less enlightened time. Look at his last post. He thinks it was all hunky-dory back in the stone age of science and civil rights and before all the priests from his precious religion got caught ******* all the kids. Dude is the Paul Gosar of Canada.

And he certainly ain’t “most folks”

He’s more like the last dinosaur of Canada.

He probably thinks Romana Dildo is his “queen” too.

3/13/2023 11:44 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/13/2023 9:34:00 AM (view original):
He REALLY needs to find a source of information that isn't a self proclaimed Republican propaganda Network.
Like the Demo run networks aren't fake news. DID YOU EVEN play the clip? A ten year old can follow it
3/14/2023 7:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...224|225|226|227|228 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.