Lets debate! Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/13/2023 11:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/13/2023 6:51:00 PM (view original):
I hate lists.

But................hey, wait a minute............I'm one of those flailing voices from a dying generation meself...............

BUT, I sure don't want the 40's back, or the 50's, or the 80's either for that matter.
The good ol' days never were.

Most folks get that.
I LIVED in the 50-80 era. I turned 20 in the middle of it. In light of today's madness it was the most awesome time in modern history. HOWEVER, if your college teachers, fellow marxists, et al tell you differently, (most not born until late 70's) feel free to believe their baloney. So far, you younger ones are the easiest patsys for a scam/hoax that I have ever seen
So Did I. Well, most of it. Not born until 1954. So, I do KNOW what I'm talking about here.
THINGS were DEFINITELY NOT better "back then". Different? Sure. But NOT better.
For most folks anyways!

But mi amigo from Canada. YOU really have a discernment problem. You listen to and believe in only one view of the world. You THINK you have some divine view of how things need to be. You are in fact arrogantly ignorant and I pray you will humble yourself to do some actual research and investigation into your erroneous viewpoints and PRAY your God forgives you for all the damage you have done to him/her (GOD doesn't have a GENDER!!!) with your constant misinformation, your spreading of LIES, and your EXAMPLE of a FOOL with a large Yap!!
3/14/2023 8:52 AM
How did LB not live in the same generations you did? Didn't you say you were 77? So bob is 8 years younger than you. I was born in 56 so I am 10 years younger than you. Not that big an age difference. The fact that you consider anything other than heterosexuals a perversion is sad.So what if a man loves a man, or a woman loves a woman, or God forbid a man likes to dress in women's clothing (there is nothing necessarily sexual about that anyhow). How specifically does any of that hurt you or anyone else?
3/15/2023 1:48 AM
once when i got a vasectomy my balls swole up and all i could wear for two days was my ex's black skirt

it's a kilt i said

she thought i was so hot in that getup she made me parade around in her nylons

i mighta did her in her own stilettos that day

woo hoo free at last
3/15/2023 7:11 AM
LMAO!!
3/15/2023 8:50 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/13/2023 2:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2023 2:38:00 PM (view original):
My comment is that I agree, the world has gone mad. Where we differ is in who we think the madmen are. I think the mad men are Trump. MT, Lauren Boebert and all the other MAGA fools. I know that you, LnF, feel differently.
Ok; are you open minded? Will you play this clip that tells something you never knew about Jan 6th. (and don 't rag on Tucker Carlson)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opy7MLGAPBk&t=15s

Oh, didn't Carlson admit he lied about the so called "stolen election"? Didn't he admit he hates Trump ? Yet, you somehow still believe anything he says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFXCDAbYPQo

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/tucker-carlsons-scorn-for-trump-revealed-in-defamation-lawsuit-filings
3/15/2023 5:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hey buddy. And I mean that affectionately. Don't you comprehend that your last post (above) is beyond the line?
Calling a Jewish person a son of the devil in support of a lying weasel like Tucker Carlson???

Dude, you really NEED to grow a brain?
Are you the norm for Canucks?
3/15/2023 10:12 PM
Maybe we need to rethink our National strategy of support for Canada?
3/15/2023 10:13 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/15/2023 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Hey buddy. And I mean that affectionately. Don't you comprehend that your last post (above) is beyond the line?
Calling a Jewish person a son of the devil in support of a lying weasel like Tucker Carlson???

I don't give a rat's patoot what nationality he is. So.. are you going to comment on the CONTENT of the clip? or just wag the tongue?? So far, not one comment on the content of the clip, except Woody is pothead. For the record, SNL is a program I totally hate. Carlson lied about nothing and he is smarter than any one of us with re: to world politics

so you get a re try
3/16/2023 1:34 AM
Posted by TwoBuckChuck on 3/15/2023 7:13:00 AM (view original):
once when i got a vasectomy my balls swole up and all i could wear for two days was my ex's black skirt

it's a kilt i said

woo hoo free at last
U r crazy
3/16/2023 1:37 AM
Carlson lied about nothing and he is smarter than any one of us with re: to world politics

Your clip is bullshit. Woody is a moron and you can shove Tuckhead’s bad rewrite of history that we all saw unfold before our eyes right up your *** LNF. You really are a PATHETIC chud. This one sentence is essentially nothing but a confession of the fact that you’re a complete idiot.
3/16/2023 7:43 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/16/2023 1:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/15/2023 10:12:00 PM (view original):

I don't give a rat's patoot what nationality he is. So.. are you going to comment on the CONTENT of the clip? or just wag the tongue?? So far, not one comment on the content of the clip, except Woody is pothead. For the record, SNL is a program I totally hate. Carlson lied about nothing and he is smarter than any one of us with re: to world politics

so you get a re try
first of all, Jewish is not a nationality, it is a religion. Second, I am not going to even watch a clip from Tucker Carlson. He's an admitted liar, and has also said he can't stand Donald Trump. (why don't you comment on the contents of the links I posted? Because they counter the dumb **** you believe?)

The Fox News presenter himself is an admitted liar, telling right-wing media personality Dave Rubin that he will sometimes lie on air “if I’m really cornered or something”.

“I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” he said in 2021.
I watched some of the Harrelson clip, but like I mentioned, he is not a big pharma expert, or, as far as I can tell, an expert on anything. Why should I care what he says?

3/16/2023 1:54 AM (edited)
THIS:

"Carlson lied about nothing and he is smarter than any one of us with re: to world politics"

COMPLETELY reveals what a problem you have with discernment of reality. You (apparently) can NOT distinguish between TRUTH and quite transparent propaganda and LIES! The entire WORLD understands what Faux NEWS is, except YOU?? How can anyone be so startlingly naive!!???

GIVEN your track record on distinguishing REALITY; anything that you espouse of a serious Nature, like say for instance, how to achieve peace and eternal life, must be given about the credence of advise from a fish about base stealing........................
WORTHLESS and DANGEROUS!!

BUT,
because for some reason I still figure you a nice (BUT VERY MISGUIDED) feller, I'm a gonna give you some advice from a fish that works!!

"Even a fish would stay out of trouble if'n it would just keep it's mouth shut"

You might want to consider adopting that practice.

3/16/2023 8:36 AM
In addition. This cretin (Tucker C) has the hots for that dictator in Hungary. You really can pick the winners fella!
Personally, I think you must actually walk alongside Satan. Your opinions mirror his viewpoint of the world.

3/16/2023 8:41 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/16/2023 1:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by TwoBuckChuck on 3/15/2023 7:13:00 AM (view original):

it's a kilt i said

woo hoo free at last
U r crazy
hey man

the first line is true

the rest was poetic license

why don you just go with the flow sometime

the bible has many such flights of fancy

you should read it some time
3/16/2023 12:06 PM
◂ Prev 1...225|226|227|228 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.