Lets debate! Topic

Geesh.......you turned all serious on me.

But, well said.

I do like the occasional jaunt to Mexico.............brown skin, beaches, tan lines, sunsets falling into the Bay, all that.
Used to love skiing in Vernon, BC and summer roadtrips to the Okanogan.
When I was underage I used to careen north of the border to Water Street, I think it was, down amongst the streets of Vancouver, sleeping on rice sack "sheets" in the Savoy Hotel for an hour or two and then back out to wander...................and wonder...........must of been about 18 or 19.
Them were the days. I was a Naive as LNF is now, back then.

Prolly a LOT more interested in women, and their smell, and feel, and...........but I digress.

Sorry for the ramble down memory lane.............and any inadvertent images that occur.
3/16/2023 12:34 PM
i like that second to last line the best

there is mexican girls and there is canadian girls

the cool thing about em both is they are willing to cook & clean

american girls not so much

4/26/2024 12:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you were 77 when I wrote that.
And you obviously do care if a man wants to wear a dress or man loves man. How does it hurt you to call a man in a dress Miss? I don't care what the Bible says. It was written thousands of years ago by men, not God. Being humans the men who wrote the Bible made mistakes, wrote things down the way they interpreted them and the way they wanted it to be.
4/27/2024 3:53 PM
4/27/2024 5:03 PM
heh
4/27/2024 6:05 PM
There he goes again. 20 boring no life years of blahblahblah-I'm-a-nice-guy-oh-until-I-disagree-with-you-about-something-blahblahblah-if-I-say-it-then-it's-true-blah-Blah-BLAH-did-I-tell-you-I'm-a-nice-guy-blah-and-nevermind-about-research-or-common-sense-and-witnesses-and-variety-of-mens-from-different-times-and-different-places-and-different-languages-most-of-whom-never-knew-each-other-but-all-write-about-and-point-to-the-same-One-Thing-and-that-it's-easier-to-prove-the-Bible's-reliability-than-it-is-to-discredit-it-so-yeah-blahblah-if-it-doesn't-fit-my-agenda-and-is-contrary-to-the-way-I-and-others-choose-to-live-than-it-must-not-be-true-blah

I didn't believe for a long time. Many here and across the globe don't. In and of itself I won't Bible thump over that, but when you open your mouth to blatantly spit on my Jesus, there I'll be. So too will He and the invitation is open to anyone whether it'll be with His open arms or judgement is up to you

You and others like you around here may have each other's back and believe there's power in agreeable numbers but guess what there's as many Christian gatherings where your soul is wept over. Yeah, yeah, I know; you didn't ask for or need my help. Good luck in your eternity with that

I may not be a fan of lnfs crane wrecking ball to a thumbnail bang ya over the head with it approach but he's not incorrect about much in matters of faith. I sin everyday and am more torn up about the 10% I hang onto than the 90% garbage I've thrown out. The gate is wide but the path is narrow. You go ahead and keep asking yourself why whatever someone else does that's outside His will in luv for you bothers us so much and get back to me on how that works out. You know my testimony that the greatest man to walk this earth was my dad but he fought Jesus with this last breath. I'm never gonna see him again. Yeah, why should I give a rip about you ?

For whatever it's worth, we're told "these things shall happen" : persecution, escalated loud pushback. Even though very very bad ppl were at the bottom of it, you think thru the ages antisemitism is an accident ? Who was Jesus first sent to ? Who is the evil one going to continue to pound to try to convince the world they don't matter and inherently The One who went to them ? What is wrong with today's very very loud misguided youth at indoctrination centers errrmm I mean college campuses led by Professor Of Suck ? This too shall pass
4/27/2024 10:08 PM
Wowee!! Judge much.

Tell you plainly. I am NOT interested in any God someone with as much hate as you evidence herein, professes to worship.

I was taught God is Love.

You and LNF hate people.
That's enough for me.
You don't follow my God NOR his credo.
4/27/2024 11:05 PM
Perhaps you should keep your preaching and judgmental rants to places OTHER than public forums on Sports sim sites.???

They do seem so completely OUT OF PLACE here!!
4/27/2024 11:14 PM
Alright, so maybe I wasn't as compassionate as Billy Graham may have been, which means I probly didn't have to say much. God doesn't actually need my help protecting Him; He's already got it all figured out. He'd much prefer I brought ppl to Him. I ask patience from Him and you in being overly protective of other's hate toward Him. My dad actually excelled in the mantra of get along happy happy joy joy and the world luved him for it. Much of the world hates Jesus for trying to do what He knows is best for them. I take no joy in believing my dad is where he is. Does that still make me wrong and hateful in believing it ? It's ok; I expect a 'yes'. Oh, and why is it I have to take my public forum rant somewhere else when it's only in response to someone else's thrown stone ? Ironic
4/28/2024 12:26 AM
So, I didn't see ANYONE throw stones at anyone. Wylie didn't.............at least not that I read.

Most of the entire evangelic world has lost their ability to discern reality. They've become HUGE symbols of ignorance, blindness, and hypocrisy.
THAT pains me greatly.
They used to be my "peeps". Now I cannot tolerate their stupidity.
I do not think that applies to you and hope and pray the Christian world once again figures out WHO the world's "masters" are today.

Certainly a man without conscience, without respect for the Creator, and without humility is a man of this world, NOT a servant to God.
But rather an evil man intent on bringing all mankind under his thumb and subject to his shameless ego and despicable aims.

We can all rant, but rants don't educate much.
4/28/2024 10:01 AM

I don't care what the Bible says. It was written blahblahblahblah the way they wanted it to be blahblah

This is what I refer to when I say 'spit at Jesus/throw stones'; not much different than the religious leaders 2,000 years ago who ended up killing Him. This is extremely insulting to those who think and know otherwise. Maybe I went overboard which is possibly only a matter of individual opinion/perspective (trust me, I have my supporters), and you know I don't come at every unbeliever this way, but when the same couple who think they know better than to at least keep their mouth shut even if they actually believe this, well sometimes I can't help myself. I've already apologized for that and from here out he can say whatever he wants without my interference. Many who feel and are ignorant enough to say what he says I don't come after cuz I know for many of them there's eventual restoration, but when it's 24/7 ad nauseam . . . I now lay him at the Lord's feet; it's out of my hands. Doug's cartoon said it best
4/28/2024 10:53 AM
I'll let Wylie speak for himself as I should. He's a big boy. I also believe He is Jewish, so because of my OWN ignorance I can't speak to how HIS beliefs affect his opinion of the Bible.

However, He certainly has a right (and maybe some legitimate reasoning) to not care about the Bible's specific verbiage......... as He did.
Many Theologians also share his concerns about specific passages within the King James version of the Bible.

Again, I saw NO Stones.
I don't do DougNut.........but I'll go look at his post this time......on your recommendation.
4/28/2024 11:40 AM
Posted by Mwett on 4/27/2024 10:08:00 PM (view original):
There he goes again. 20 boring no life years of blahblahblah-I'm-a-nice-guy-oh-until-I-disagree-with-you-about-something-blahblahblah-if-I-say-it-then-it's-true-blah-Blah-BLAH-did-I-tell-you-I'm-a-nice-guy-blah-and-nevermind-about-research-or-common-sense-and-witnesses-and-variety-of-mens-from-different-times-and-different-places-and-different-languages-most-of-whom-never-knew-each-other-but-all-write-about-and-point-to-the-same-One-Thing-and-that-it's-easier-to-prove-the-Bible's-reliability-than-it-is-to-discredit-it-so-yeah-blahblah-if-it-doesn't-fit-my-agenda-and-is-contrary-to-the-way-I-and-others-choose-to-live-than-it-must-not-be-true-blah

I didn't believe for a long time. Many here and across the globe don't. In and of itself I won't Bible thump over that, but when you open your mouth to blatantly spit on my Jesus, there I'll be. So too will He and the invitation is open to anyone whether it'll be with His open arms or judgement is up to you

You and others like you around here may have each other's back and believe there's power in agreeable numbers but guess what there's as many Christian gatherings where your soul is wept over. Yeah, yeah, I know; you didn't ask for or need my help. Good luck in your eternity with that

I may not be a fan of lnfs crane wrecking ball to a thumbnail bang ya over the head with it approach but he's not incorrect about much in matters of faith. I sin everyday and am more torn up about the 10% I hang onto than the 90% garbage I've thrown out. The gate is wide but the path is narrow. You go ahead and keep asking yourself why whatever someone else does that's outside His will in luv for you bothers us so much and get back to me on how that works out. You know my testimony that the greatest man to walk this earth was my dad but he fought Jesus with this last breath. I'm never gonna see him again. Yeah, why should I give a rip about you ?

For whatever it's worth, we're told "these things shall happen" : persecution, escalated loud pushback. Even though very very bad ppl were at the bottom of it, you think thru the ages antisemitism is an accident ? Who was Jesus first sent to ? Who is the evil one going to continue to pound to try to convince the world they don't matter and inherently The One who went to them ? What is wrong with today's very very loud misguided youth at indoctrination centers errrmm I mean college campuses led by Professor Of Suck ? This too shall pass
I really don't know what your problem is with me. I have often told you that you and LnF may be correct in your beliefs. Why can't you admit I may be correct? I understand you and Lnf want to bring people into JC's flock. Fine, I wish you success. But I think I have made it very clear to everyone that I am not interested. Does it **** you off that someone who does not believe as you do may actually be a nice person? Do you just think anyone who does not accept Jesus as their savior must be evil? Whatever your problem is with me, I don't really care. You know next to nothing about me. You never will know much about me. If I end up in hell (which us Jews do not believe in) fine. I'd rather be there than with you and LnF in heaven. That would be hell for me. Go f*ck yourself.
4/28/2024 5:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...226|227|228|229 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.