Lets debate! Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 3/18/2019 12:31:00 PM (view original):

Crenshaw:

He served in the Navy SEALs for ten years, including three tours of duty, reaching the rank of lieutenant commander. Crenshaw was a member of SEAL Team Three; and was based out of Naval Air Station North Island in Coronado, California.

While serving in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan in 2012, he was injured by the detonation of an improvised explosive device; he lost his right eye and required surgery to save the vision in his left eye. After the injury, he was deployed to Bahrain and South Korea. As a Navy SEAL, he earned two Bronze Star Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor. He medically retired from military service in 2016.

Cool. Are you going to hold him to the same standard you held Tlaib regarding hateful FB groups?

Also, are you going to answer my question from the last page?
3/18/2019 12:45 PM
Anyone care to guestimate how many of our American heroic veterans served with honor and won Medals, Purple Hearts for serving with valor during our various and assorted conflicts? I'm sure it must be tens of 1000's. Most don't become TV personalities or celebrity "experts" on some political topic of the day. They just did/do their duty and stayed anonymous. Raised their families, went about their business.

I salute Crenshaw for his service to our country. His political opinions are no better than anyone else's whether a veteran or not. In fact, his public statements on this border "issue" doesn't make him anything except............... wrong!
3/18/2019 12:57 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/18/2019 12:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/18/2019 12:31:00 PM (view original):

Crenshaw:

He served in the Navy SEALs for ten years, including three tours of duty, reaching the rank of lieutenant commander. Crenshaw was a member of SEAL Team Three; and was based out of Naval Air Station North Island in Coronado, California.

While serving in the Helmand Province of Afghanistan in 2012, he was injured by the detonation of an improvised explosive device; he lost his right eye and required surgery to save the vision in his left eye. After the injury, he was deployed to Bahrain and South Korea. As a Navy SEAL, he earned two Bronze Star Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor. He medically retired from military service in 2016.

Cool. Are you going to hold him to the same standard you held Tlaib regarding hateful FB groups?

Also, are you going to answer my question from the last page?
I said I am done with opinions because we just all yell over one another. I just paste facts and let you guys discuss them. In terms of FB, he was added and quickly deleted himself. Not the same Tlaib who has been seen with the founder of that page on multiple occassions.

As far as your question. Doesn't really matter what I think. We will never agree so why bother even debating the topic. As you said yourself we are not healthcare professionals or experts so why would we discuss Universal Healthcare. I am not a border expert. I leave it to the experts to decide what to do on the issue. I find what Mr. Crenshaw said very compelling. I also thank him for his service and sacrifice.
3/18/2019 1:59 PM
It’s not really a border issue.
3/18/2019 2:11 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 3/18/2019 10:52:00 AM (view original):
One of every 5 incarcerated in the US are illegal aliens. February saw 75,000 try to cross the Southern border illegally. At that rate, we are leaving ourselves open to many more that potentially could be up to no good. I understand most just want to escape miserable conditions. But we do have legal means for them to come here. This is being ignored, and Dems don't seem to mind, despite the burden placed on our society.
Does the incarceration include being incarcerated for illegally crossing the border?

Republicans are hypocrites. They say that there are legal means to enter yet actively work to shut down those means.
3/18/2019 3:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/18/2019 11:54:00 AM (view original):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/12/24/donald-trump-shutdown-congress-approval-build-border-wall-spending-column/2402442002/

"President Barack Obama spent billions on health care without congressional authorization."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/politics/house-gop-returns-focus-to-obamacares-spending-authority.html

"An extensive investigation by the Ways and Means and the Energy and Commerce Committees concluded that the administration plowed ahead with funding for a consumer cost-reduction program that was central to the new health insurance law even though Congress did not provide money for it.?"

And I didn't support that, fwiw.
3/18/2019 3:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/17/2019 10:49:00 PM (view original):
Love it. Taint lost his ****. Sorry Jeff, didn’t mean to hurt your sensitive feelings. Tang, I simply don’t believe a word you say. This is getting old. I am all set with this debate topic. All it consists of is us shouting over one another. Not overly productive.

Enjoy your time fellas. I am Done.
is that a promise?
3/18/2019 4:54 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/18/2019 11:54:00 AM (view original):
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/12/24/donald-trump-shutdown-congress-approval-build-border-wall-spending-column/2402442002/

"President Barack Obama spent billions on health care without congressional authorization."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/politics/house-gop-returns-focus-to-obamacares-spending-authority.html

"An extensive investigation by the Ways and Means and the Energy and Commerce Committees concluded that the administration plowed ahead with funding for a consumer cost-reduction program that was central to the new health insurance law even though Congress did not provide money for it.?"

I thought you were done?
3/18/2019 4:56 PM
Now he is just 'posting facts'
3/18/2019 7:57 PM
3/18/2019 10:57 PM
3/19/2019 2:50 AM
Topic of the day: The national debt/deficit; Is it dangerous for America's future? Why or why not?
3/19/2019 6:54 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/19/2019 2:50:00 AM (view original):
Crazy people blame Trump, or whoever is POTUS, for their actions all the time.
Just look at how obsessed with him the crazies on this site are and how often they blame him for everything.
3/19/2019 9:01 AM
We don't support him, lol. That's false equivalency.
3/19/2019 9:06 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/19/2019 6:54:00 AM (view original):
Topic of the day: The national debt/deficit; Is it dangerous for America's future? Why or why not?
Are you going to participate in your own debates? I don’t think you weighed in on the “emergency” declaration topic yesterday.
3/19/2019 10:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...218|219|220|221|222...229 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.