Tagteam - waitlist Topic

We will bring this back to life...

You and a partner will each enter a team into the league, using the same 16 core players you select in an 8 round, serpentine style draft. You don't both have to use the same season of your core players. Your 9 other players can be any players who don't get drafted, and/or blacklisted...

We will build a blacklist prior to the draft, each Tagteam will blacklist 4 players. That'll be 2 pitchers and 2 position players.

You can sign up and look for a partner here, or you can contact another owner from the site and form a tandem...Up to you, but if you don't have a partner, you'll likely find someone to pair up with...Once paired up, you can work on your draft strategy..Two heads are better than one, right?

Draft order determined by randomizing 1 from each Tagteam, then their partner will be placed opposite(1-24, 2-23, 3-22, etc). I will ask a HOFer not in the league to give us our draft order.

The rules:

$120M Salary Cap
NO DH, NO WW, NO AAA used
No trading allowed
No duplicate players on your roster/ NO Clones
Use any stadium(you and your partner may use the same or different stadiums)
Injuries will be turned on

Random realignment in each league- I'll assign one from each Tagteam to the NL, the other to the AL. I'll use random.org to assign one of you to the East, Central or West. random 1-4 will be the East, 5-8 the Central, and 9-12 the West. Your partner will be assigned the opposite as you, if you're in the NL East, he'll be in the AL West. Central division teams will have their partner in the opposite league's Central division.

Postseason play- The 4 Tagteams with the best combined win-loss records get to send both of their teams to the postseason. They will be ranked in their respective leagues based on their individual records...
3/1/2019 8:34 PM (edited)
Blacklist submitted*

1. DoctorKz(Mensu1954 )*
2. Mensu1954 (DoctorKz)*
3. Ozomatli(skunk206)*
4. Skunk206(Ozomatli )*
5. Cholatse(dorkster)*
6. dorkster (Cholatse)*
7. Fusion27s(ChitownBluz)*
8. ChitownBluz (Fusion27s)*
9. NebHusker(redcped)*
10. Redcped(NebHusker)*
11. Daddyzander(ejstockman)*
12. Ejstockman(daddyzander)*
13. Pmwksw(CLWECW)*
14. CLWECW(Pmwksw)*
15. Sohio4ever (rufus4ever)*
16. rufus4ever (Sohio4ever)*
17. Tigerrott(marinerrott)*
18. Marinerrott(Tigerrott)*
19. Jtpsops(SteveIzzy)*
20. SteveIzzy (Jtpsops)*
21. Lenbo1212 (boclaird)*
22. Boclaird (Lenbo1212) *
23. Rooskie (The Taint)*
24. The Taint (Rooskie)*
waitlist

Sitemail list
DoctorKz;Mensu1954;Ozomatli;skunk206;Cholatse;dorkster;Fusion27s;ChitownBluz;NebHusker;redcped;daddyzander;ejstockman;pmwksw;CLWECW;Sohio4ever;rufus4ever;Tigerrott;marinerrott;Jtpsops;SteveIzzy;Lenbo1212;boclaird;Rooskie;The Taint;
3/8/2019 2:00 PM (edited)
Blacklist (2 hitters and 2 pitchers per Tagteam)

Pitchers

Adams, Babe
Alexander, Pete
Bernhard, Bill
Blue, Vida
Brown, Mordecai
Chamberlain, Elton
Cicotte, Eddie
Clemens, Roger
deGrom, Jacob
Gibson, Bob
Hendrix, Claude
Hill, Rich
Johnson, Walter
Joss, Addie
Kershaw, Clayton
Maddux, Greg
Martinez, Pedro
Miller, Andrew
Ramsey, Toad
Rivera, Mariano
Ryan, Nolan
Schupp, Ferdie
Verlander, Justin
Walsh, Ed

Position Players

Appling, Luke
Baker, Frank
Boggs, Wade
Bonds, Barry
Brett, George
Cobb, Ty
Collins, Eddie
Connor, Roger
Delahanty, Ed
Foxx, Jimmie
Frisch, Frankie
Hornsby, Rogers
Kelly, King
Kendall, Jason
Lajoie, Nap
Lyons, Denny
Mantle, Mickey
Morgan, Joe
Rodriguez, Ivan
Ruth, Babe
Simmons, Al
Speaker, Tris
Wagner, Honus
Williams, Ted
3/8/2019 2:01 PM (edited)
I sent a request for a partner. Waiting to hear if my bribe amount was satisfactory. ..
2/6/2019 7:48 PM
skunk206 and I are in
2/6/2019 10:30 PM
I'll play this with dorkster
2/7/2019 12:08 AM
Mensu1954 accepted my request...and I get to make installment payments. ..

6 are in
2/7/2019 2:38 AM
ChiTownBluz and I will join as a team
2/7/2019 9:02 PM
8 signed up
2/8/2019 5:36 PM
NebHusker and I have decided to give this a go.
2/9/2019 2:52 PM
Ill play if someone is looking for a partner
2/9/2019 5:25 PM
As I have said before, we will find you a partner...in my best Chris Rock voice "you have the right to have a partner. If you cannot find one, we will provide you with the dumbest mother*ucker alive."

I will check with a few guys that will likely show up...

I sent a few invites for you...
2/9/2019 5:52 PM (edited)
Posted by DoctorKz on 2/9/2019 5:52:00 PM (view original):
As I have said before, we will find you a partner...in my best Chris Rock voice "you have the right to have a partner. If you cannot find one, we will provide you with the dumbest mother*ucker alive."

I will check with a few guys that will likely show up...

I sent a few invites for you...
Okay I literally LOL'd at this!
2/9/2019 6:01 PM
Got me feeling like Eeyore up in here
2/12/2019 6:04 PM
I’ll join and tag team with clwecw. I’m definitely the Chief Jules Strongbow to Chris’s Chief Jay, but ya gotta have two to play.
2/12/2019 6:10 PM
123456 Next ▸
Tagteam - waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.