huskerfan26 is back! Topic

I just found out that the coach that runs The Maze blog for Wilkinson as well as a regular GD podcast ----- huskerfan26 ------ has been banned from GD? I think he was one of the last two players left promoting GD -- and WIS bans him?

arcadecowboy said it best "This whole situation would be like Blockbuster Video banning the one guy telling everyone to keep using Blockbuster because he was using someone else's membership card"

I wish you the best going forward huskerfan26!

2/12/2019 12:12 PM
Any idea what happened?
2/12/2019 12:24 PM
Perhaps a Wis Official can chime in here and inform us ? I'm curious .
2/12/2019 12:27 PM
4 YEARS ago the current user of h26 inherited the account from a family member of mine. WIS is saying that is a rule violation even though my family member is NOT a current user/member on WIS and huskerfan set up the account with his own info/email etc.

I too am curious to hear what WIS has to say.
2/12/2019 12:28 PM
Yes, the account was transferred from one person to another, which is against our rules, and always has been. I gave him an opportunity to create a new account and transfer prizes and unused seasons, but he declined. I don't like having to do this, but we can't have people passing around accounts.
2/12/2019 1:12 PM
Assuming also you were going to transfer his coaching resume so he wouldn't have to start from scratch? No reason for him to not accept that.

If you were going to make him grind up in all worlds, then that's just stupid.
2/12/2019 1:49 PM
theres a lot of huskers, a lot of jays, a lot of roris

there are guys at tiny little schools their program never improves

every time a cheat gets run

an angel gets its wings

2/12/2019 2:57 PM
he din come back because he din wanna come back

but it all started in Hayes is my guess

check out the PAC10 chat

quick before it disappears
2/12/2019 3:19 PM
So this guy gets banned but statham_dawg/steeler_dawg still doing his thing? Huh...
2/12/2019 5:08 PM
At least Seble replied, no address Yat?z
2/12/2019 6:40 PM
Seble: Understand the policy. Husker is a good coach and a good community member. Maybe consider duping the account and setting it up for him as a new account? Seems like a reasonable compromise.

I suspect you can understand why he (nor I) would want to grind through the levels back to 1A with his coaching record.

Thanks for your consideration.

nitros
2/12/2019 8:37 PM
Posted by nitros on 2/12/2019 8:37:00 PM (view original):
Seble: Understand the policy. Husker is a good coach and a good community member. Maybe consider duping the account and setting it up for him as a new account? Seems like a reasonable compromise.

I suspect you can understand why he (nor I) would want to grind through the levels back to 1A with his coaching record.

Thanks for your consideration.

nitros
Reasonable
2/12/2019 9:59 PM
With the fact that WIS has "prop players" playing in GD Dynasty it would make sense to try to keep the few remaining players that promote the game. I actually listened to the podcast the guy puts a ton of time into this...More than WIS does clearly since the last update 3.1 was the Jfootball88 fix ;)

I'm back ladies!!!
2/13/2019 3:23 AM
oferchrissakes

WELCOME BACK 26!

zat what you need
2/13/2019 3:37 AM
26? Not sure I remember you...
2/13/2019 3:48 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
huskerfan26 is back! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.