huskerfan26 is back! Topic

If GD logic was imported into real life. "Hey man, just use my ID to get that beer, it's perfectly ok to use other people's ID's"
2/13/2019 1:41 PM
does mathewjohns still control the smokeybones account and use both id's in the same world?
2/13/2019 2:10 PM
Posted by seble on 2/13/2019 1:06:00 PM (view original):
I can certainly understand not wanting to start in DIII in a new world if you have experience in another world. That's a game idea worth exploring. The appropriate way to accomplish that is to suggest and support that change to me, not to circumvent the rules.
People have y'all don't listen. Like you're not listening now. You keep saying "we've never allowed this", "we can't monitor every post"....BS. Mighty funny you find all the forum and coaches chat post you care about. A rule no one in the community knew about, I'd like you to show where you've enforced this in the past?
2/13/2019 2:25 PM
Posted by blitziscomin on 2/13/2019 2:10:00 PM (view original):
does mathewjohns still control the smokeybones account and use both id's in the same world?
Three in hayes
2/13/2019 2:27 PM
I don't know everyone is acting like this is going to resolve anything. These fools allowed a site staff member to gain an unfair advantage then tried to cover it up that working for WIS couldn't have provided and advantage...They don't care about the customers and they don't care about the game.
2/13/2019 2:29 PM
Not sure how well hookem knew Hukerfan58? I reported Husker58 (wouldn't you if you saw nearly two identical husker names in the same conference, same state, not recruiting against each other) sebel promptly got back to my ticket and said " there's no evidence both Huskers are the same".

Then I get a sitemail from hookem
hookemhorns7
To:
matthewjohns
Received:
2/8/2019 12:04:00 AM
Subject:
H26 and H58

I was asked to hopefully put this debate in Hayes to bed.

I know 100% huskerfan26 and huskerfan58 are not the same person.

The accounts were originally owned by the same person, my Uncle. He quit the game, which you could go and see in the history.

My good friend in real life and roommate (at the time) wanted to play so he picked up the huskerfan26 account. He has been playing that one solely.

Several months ago jay was asking in a Wilkinson chat we have if anyone has accounts at DIA or DIAA and I let him use the huskerfan58 since my uncle has no plans to return. Jay9 I dont know in real life, only thru GD.

I can't attest to any debate about recruiting strategies but I can guarantee they arent the same person.

Hookem basically spilled the beans.

After getting that I learned that Husker58 is also Jay9 and has San Diego 1AA in Hayes. Jay9 won multiple Nc's at San Diego during his time at Cal.

Sorry to Husker26, it seemed you were collateral damage. Hookem, did you notice huskerjay9 was colluding against himself in Hayes?

After all that I received sitemails from Jay9 letting me know he's got another account hiding in the shadows. And he also mentioned this "TNJay is philfulmer98" Not sure why he'd say that but he did.

But I am sorry to Husker26, hope you come back.
2/13/2019 4:50 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Oh seble since we're all about making things "fair" the husker26 account is still in Leahy and its job change period there... has been... so if you could make it available to other coaches that would be great.
2/13/2019 3:16 PM
Matthewjohns is a lair! Ive never said I have another account hiding in the shadows. I also responded to a sitemail matthewjohns sent me accusing me of being TNJay. I let him know that philfulmer98 is TNJay not me! I have the sitemails and the times each was delivered. matthewjohns has 3 accounts in hayes like tampafla said.
2/13/2019 3:36 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 2/13/2019 3:16:00 PM (view original):
Oh seble since we're all about making things "fair" the husker26 account is still in Leahy and its job change period there... has been... so if you could make it available to other coaches that would be great.
Thanks for the heads up. He had already reserved that team, but I removed him and created the opening.
2/13/2019 3:37 PM
Posted by jay9 on 2/13/2019 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Matthewjohns is a lair! Ive never said I have another account hiding in the shadows. I also responded to a sitemail matthewjohns sent me accusing me of being TNJay. I let him know that philfulmer98 is TNJay not me! I have the sitemails and the times each was delivered. matthewjohns has 3 accounts in hayes like tampafla said.
Would you like me to post the sitemails jay9? Fair warning, jay9 is extremely vulgar.
2/13/2019 3:41 PM (edited)
If this thread is going to turn into an account witch hunt, I'll close it down. There's no rule against multiple accounts as long as you follow the Fair Play Guidelines. If someone is violating those, contact us with the evidence. Otherwise, it would be nice to move on.

Thanks
2/13/2019 3:41 PM
Posted by matthewjohns on 2/13/2019 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Not sure how well hookem knew Hukerfan58? I reported Husker58 (wouldn't you if you saw nearly two identical husker names in the same conference, same state, not recruiting against each other) sebel promptly got back to my ticket and said " there's no evidence both Huskers are the same".

hookemhorns7
To:
matthewjohns
Received:
Subject:
H26 and H58

The accounts were originally owned by the same person, my Uncle. He quit the game, which you could go and see in the history.

My good friend in real life and roommate (at the time) wanted to play so he picked up the huskerfan26 account. He has been playing that one solely.

Several months ago jay was asking in a Wilkinson chat we have if anyone has accounts at DIA or DIAA and I let him use the huskerfan58 since my uncle has no plans to return. Jay9 I dont know in real life, only thru GD.

I can't attest to any debate about recruiting strategies but I can guarantee they arent the same person.

After getting that I leaned that Husker58 is also
Jay9 and has San Diego 1AA in Hayes. Jay9 won multiple Nc's at San Diego during his time at Cal.

Sorry to Husker26, it seemed you were collateral damage. Hookem, did you notice huskerjay9 was colluding against himself in Hayes?

After all that I received sitemails from Jay9 letting me know he's got another account hiding in the shadows. And he also mentioned this "TNJay is philfulmer98" Not sure why he'd say that but he did.

Another false statement from matthewjohns is I won 1 NC win San Diego since my time at CAL. I recently found about that 1000 mile rule being for all levels and once I did I sent a ticket into WIS to be removed from San Diego. They replied I can wait tell seasons end and then I would need to move one of the accounts. Get your facts right matthewjohns before accusing someone of something.
2/13/2019 3:43 PM (edited)
"The user has proven he understands the game." but obviously not the rules. Seble gave him his chance to play by the rules and the guy picked up his ball and went home. Good bye to that type, and shame on everyone who is so entitled that they don't see this. This thread seems to be full of the latter.
2/13/2019 3:43 PM
Posted by jay9 on 2/13/2019 3:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by matthewjohns on 2/13/2019 2:38:00 PM (view original):

hookemhorns7
To:
matthewjohns
Received:
Subject:
H26 and H58

After getting that I leaned that Husker58 is also
Jay9 and has San Diego 1AA in Hayes. Jay9 won multiple Nc's at San Diego during his time at Cal.

Another false statement from matthewjohns is I won 1 NC win San Diego since my time at CAL. I recently found about that 1000 mile rule being for all levels and once I did I sent a ticket into WIS to be removed from San Diego. They replied I can wait tell seasons end and then I would need to move one of the accounts. Get your facts right matthewjohns before accusing someone of something.
You've been playing since 2008 and you still don't know the rules? Gtfo jay
2/13/2019 3:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
huskerfan26 is back! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.