Minimum roster size limit reached Topic

Ten years in the GD and hadn't seen this before. Moved up to to a D2 team with 27 scholarships. Filled a decent class (obviously). But the engine won't let me schedule exhibition games because the roster is too small. Rate limiting step I'm guessing is OL- only have 3. You'd think DL could come in to sub. Likewise, any position that's eligible to switch to a different position should be allowed to sub in. Bah.
2/16/2019 3:06 PM
Never seen that before, but you might want to sitemail zeke and get his input. In any case, welcome to Wilkinson!
2/16/2019 6:19 PM
Been like that for over 15 years. Think I recall it being mentioned in the knowledge base.
2/16/2019 7:24 PM
I've seen it a few times. I don't know what the exact cut-off is, though. I think it's based on total roster size.
2/16/2019 8:18 PM
Seen it and had it done to me. Seems like not fair. Not sure the reason.
2/16/2019 11:24 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll let this go. If it's a once every ten year thing, that's OK. Looking forward to eventually grinding up to D1a and joining conferences populated like in the old days of WIS
2/17/2019 7:16 PM
Colin, whatever you are smoking, please send some to me ?
2/18/2019 3:09 AM
word o warning, the dragon can fly

2/18/2019 3:35 AM
You need 25 players to schedule exh games. Has been that way the 12 years I've been here.
2/18/2019 3:03 PM
Minimum roster size limit reached Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.