Yatzr Game Analyzer Topic

Got a new desktop at home and when I go to down load the Yatzr Game Analyzer it is saving it in Internet Explorer. It then will not let me open with Java. Any ideas?
2/17/2019 8:35 AM (edited)
Never heard of this; the download isn't tied to a browser. Do you have the correct Java installed? You can also sitemail yatzr if he doesn't see this string and reply.
2/17/2019 10:53 AM
I bought a new laptop a year ago, couldn’t get Java installed and paid two “experts” to have a go. Neither could get it to run. So good luck!
2/18/2019 3:07 AM
because Java is a cheating chinee *****

do it on your own says the man with the hired hand
2/18/2019 3:31 AM
Did you try simply changing the file name extension to .jar? It's suggested on yatzr's download instruction as a possible fix as some browsers try to choose a file type for you.
2/21/2019 10:54 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/18/2019 3:31:00 AM (view original):
because Java is a cheating chinee *****

do it on your own says the man with the hired hand
I agree that's how most people pick profit these days. Even in real life football I game plan by rolling dice and percentages.
2/21/2019 11:16 PM
Yatzr Game Analyzer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.