An Inactive Player dragging down my conference... Topic

Hey Guys, I've got an inactive player in my conference. Evidently he left his "renew" on auto, and every year he renews, but hasn't signed a recruit in like four years. His entire team is filled with walk-ons, and it is hurting the conference.

Alabama Birmingham in Yost.

I know they site likes getting money for free, but I'm not sure I'm happy that one of the teams in my conference isn't even being managed by the AI. It's worse than a team being run by the AI, as it doesn't even recruit for itself.

What can be done about this?
2/18/2019 9:23 PM
Posted by Indpnt1 on 2/18/2019 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Hey Guys, I've got an inactive player in my conference. Evidently he left his "renew" on auto, and every year he renews, but hasn't signed a recruit in like four years. His entire team is filled with walk-ons, and it is hurting the conference.

Alabama Birmingham in Yost.

I know they site likes getting money for free, but I'm not sure I'm happy that one of the teams in my conference isn't even being managed by the AI. It's worse than a team being run by the AI, as it doesn't even recruit for itself.

What can be done about this?
Going through a Overhaul Process.
2/18/2019 9:57 PM
Could be something happened to him and he can not play or unable to get to a computer.

Once in a while a Company Employee will take a team for testing and they will not recruit.

Put a ticket in and see what is what.
2/18/2019 10:18 PM
I hate to ask, but how/where can I put a ticket in?
2/18/2019 10:25 PM
Posted by Indpnt1 on 2/18/2019 10:25:00 PM (view original):
I hate to ask, but how/where can I put a ticket in?
Customer Support
2/18/2019 10:49 PM
I figured it out. Thanks.
2/18/2019 11:02 PM
Sometimes you get one like that. There's a coach named reigny that liked to take Bentley teams in DII-NE10 (several worlds). He'd recruit maybe one season, then just leave it on autopilot. It was like he wanted them to crash and burn. I used to run a lot of Long Island teams, and had him in my conference in Rockne, Bryant, and Warner. He still has Bentley in Yost, Stagg, and Dobie, and has teams in a few other worlds, too. Lifetime .200 coaching record. Never figured out what he was trying to do.
2/19/2019 12:40 AM
Posted by scrodz on 2/19/2019 12:40:00 AM (view original):
Sometimes you get one like that. There's a coach named reigny that liked to take Bentley teams in DII-NE10 (several worlds). He'd recruit maybe one season, then just leave it on autopilot. It was like he wanted them to crash and burn. I used to run a lot of Long Island teams, and had him in my conference in Rockne, Bryant, and Warner. He still has Bentley in Yost, Stagg, and Dobie, and has teams in a few other worlds, too. Lifetime .200 coaching record. Never figured out what he was trying to do.
Health issues as I recall.
2/19/2019 1:04 AM
Sorry people have health issues, and hope they get healthy. That said, inactive players make the game less competitive and lower a conferences strength and viability.
2/19/2019 2:22 AM
An Inactive Player dragging down my conference... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.