Recruiting Update #1 Topic

Looks good Seble. Thank you
2/19/2019 7:48 PM
2/19/2019 8:58 PM
HELLUVA JOB SEBLE!!!! Also, can we do away with the recruit search results showing just 50 per page? Having the ability to display all the recruits would be a Godsend. Plus coaches could tailor their queries via the drop down options already on the search page if they wanted to return fewer results. AGAIN, nice job!
2/19/2019 10:40 PM
I totally get the desire to not clutter the results with too much data but one little bit of additional info on the results page would be awesome. While the info is available in the considering tab on the recruit profile page it would be a time saver to have scholarships/open scholarships next to the school name on the results/summary page. IE
Michigan 12/7
Colorado 17/12
Texas 9/4

:)
2/19/2019 10:45 PM
Love it Seble!

Just a note on the targeting thing...

More visibility will NOT create more targeting. I get why one would draw this conclusion but more visibility will actually help prevent targeting. When the community can see 8 recruits green to school "X", then two cycles later all 8 recruits are yellow to school "X" and "Y", and Y isn't recruiting anyone else, it becomes obvious what's happening. This is a great tool for anyone who feels they are the victim of a targeting act and it gives you clear evidence to report as such.
2/19/2019 11:21 PM
Nice work seble, it's a welcome sight to see you working with the GD community! Liking the changes, and looking forward to them being implemented. Will there be some type of testing or will they just roll out?
2/19/2019 11:45 PM
Great update.
2/20/2019 9:09 AM
Wow - awesome updates Seble! Nice work!

I'd like to echo the comment on sending out communication/free seasons to lost coaches. I think these changes should generate new excitement into this game and help increase the world populations.
2/20/2019 10:54 AM
Yes, the plan is to re-engage any recently lost GD coaches once I get a few updates out.
2/20/2019 11:11 AM
This is pie-in-the-sky, but would it be possible to see a recruits history by cycle? It sure would be helpful to see how a recruit got to the current cycles status.
2/20/2019 12:44 PM
This release is now live. I'll monitor this thread for any issues, or feel free to submit a support ticket.
2/20/2019 12:55 PM
does the order of how schools are listed re "considering" tell who is ahead? anything to read into that?
2/20/2019 3:44 PM
Posted by SchoolyMe on 2/20/2019 3:44:00 PM (view original):
does the order of how schools are listed re "considering" tell who is ahead? anything to read into that?
I don’t know for sure, but the order appears to be meaningless. For example in Stagg, I am recruiting 2 recruits against sims. I lead for one and behind on the other. But on the “considering” list, I am on top on both.
2/20/2019 4:22 PM
Team order is random, as it was before.
2/20/2019 4:26 PM
seble, Thanks, these are really good improvements. If I would have noticed this thread a little sooner I could have saved a little on my last recruit. A recruit said he would likely go somewhere else but he signed with me the very next cycle (the other interested team must have been out of schollys). If I would have seen the interested tab I wouldn't have spent more on another recruit. So right off I can see these are very useful improvements.
2/20/2019 4:34 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Recruiting Update #1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.