Thats it I'm Out ;) Topic

I though this coding thing was hard then I see Sebel make a quick fix and now I can see what teams human coaches are on just like that. Pishtosh don't make too many changes I hate the HD recruiting format.
2/20/2019 6:56 PM (edited)
coding is easy its all the things that can go wrong that makes it hard

the side effects, the unintended consequences

you're saying seeing the teams a human coach is on 'just like that' is bad

why
2/20/2019 4:10 PM
Sarcasm. And if I read between his brain folds, I think he is wondering, "If it was this easy, why wasn't it done a long time ago?" We're just VERY happy that it's being done now.
2/20/2019 6:58 PM (edited)
Posted by bjschumacher on 2/20/2019 6:57:00 PM (view original):
Sarcasm. And if I read between his brain folds, I think he is wondering, "If it was this easy, why wasn't it done a long time ago?" We're just VERY happy that it's being done now.
Thanks B.J I was attempting Sarcasm........ Come on Chuck How did Mr. Sarcastic miss that one.

Not Sarcastically, I was for all the recruiting changes in HD even though I stopped playing as a result of them. I hope Sebel take a cautious approach. I can see problems for Mid Majors and D1AA.
2/20/2019 8:05 PM (edited)
" Not Sarcastically I was for all the recruiting changes in HD even though I stopped playing as a result of them. I hope Sebel take a cautious approach. I can see problems for Mid Majors and D1AA. "

Added roster size and or added redshirts would kill this group.
2/20/2019 7:44 PM
" Not Sarcastically I was for all the recruiting changes in HD even though I stopped playing as a result of them. I hope Sebel take a cautious approach. I can see problems for Mid Majors and D1AA. "

Added roster size and or added redshirts would kill this group.
2/20/2019 7:44 PM
Yes It would KatzPhang88
2/21/2019 6:33 PM
Thats it I'm Out ;) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.