Thx guys, it has been fun.

Next season's field....

Minnesota St., Mankato
W Oregon
Hawaii Pacific
Adams St.
W Texas A&M
Quincy

As always, if anyone thinks they have a good team in a couple of seasons and wants me to take a look, just send me a note.
3/7/2019 6:03 PM
Great job Dowling is going to get strong. It takes time to get the team rollin’
3/17/2019 7:46 PM
Here are how the teams from the Classic fared this post-season. It was another great year for Classic teams with 4 teams in the Elite Eight, 2 in the Final Four, and the National Champion. The fact that Pittsburgh, Johnstown went 0-5 in the Classic but made the Elite Eight shows how strong the field was this year. We also had some Blue Earth rematches in the tournament, with Alaska Fairbanks beating CSU, Stanislaus in the E8 and Lewis beating Alaska Fairbanks in the F4.

Pittsburgh, Johnstown: 8-seed, Elite Eight
Lewis: 1-seed, National Champion
Alaska Fairbanks: 2-seed, Final Four
Coker: 3-seed, First Round
Dowling: 7-seed, Second Round
CSU, Stanislaus: 1-seed, Elite Eight
4/13/2019 2:15 PM
Any word on next season's scheduling? Long_ge?
4/16/2019 2:32 PM
I'm more saddened about his disappearance for THIS season's tournament. (Which i'm not even apart of). Hope Mr _ge is ok
4/16/2019 8:28 PM
◂ Prev 12
Blue Earth Classic 109 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.