democratic candidate for president Topic

Posted by bronxcheer on 4/27/2019 11:53:00 AM (view original):
I don't see that at all
I see what you did there!
4/27/2019 12:07 PM
People are born with certain abilities, functions and needs as defaults. We don't need to remember to breath dozens of times a minute, our body does it for us. We don't need to remember to grow, our body does it for us. We don't need to make ourselves blink when something is coming at our eyes, our brain does that for us. We don't need to choose to be attracted to the opposite sex, our mind does that for us too. As there are rare exceptions to people being able to breath or grow or anything else, there are probably rare exceptions to the natural opposite sex attraction, but certainly nowhere near 4+ (or 8+) percent.
4/27/2019 2:53 PM
Oh Boy! Fun with math. Can I play? Before I do, WHAT?
4/27/2019 3:26 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/27/2019 2:53:00 PM (view original):
People are born with certain abilities, functions and needs as defaults. We don't need to remember to breath dozens of times a minute, our body does it for us. We don't need to remember to grow, our body does it for us. We don't need to make ourselves blink when something is coming at our eyes, our brain does that for us. We don't need to choose to be attracted to the opposite sex, our mind does that for us too. As there are rare exceptions to people being able to breath or grow or anything else, there are probably rare exceptions to the natural opposite sex attraction, but certainly nowhere near 4+ (or 8+) percent.
You perfectly explained it. Now why can't it be 4 to 8 percent?
4/27/2019 3:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 4/27/2019 9:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/27/2019 9:41:00 AM (view original):
So the "best" argument anyone has that homosexuality is not a choice is that people would never choose something that makes their life more difficult? Seriously? That's the best argument?
So people would never choose to pass on a good steady job to live in their car while pursuing an acting or singing career?
So people would never choose to marry an ugly and/or poor person they love because beautiful and/or wealthy would be easier?
So people would never choose to build their $1 million home on the side of a cliff in an earthquake zone?
People choose to do all sorts of things that make their life more difficult every day. Why? As the wise old saying goes, "Because they can.".
When did you choose to be attracted to women?
when you get hungry your body tells you and you feel it in your head too.
you dont choose to be hungry...it happens naturally.....when nature calls you go.....you dont schedule it .
all3 is playing us......no one can be that stupid...not foolin me.
im schmatt.
4/27/2019 9:17 PM
if the poll said 4.5 % said they were gay it would stand to reason it is somewhat higher.....
watch out for the world war gay apocalypse.
there have always been gay people.
if not for old testement and then koran drawing from old testament all the hatred would have been minimal.
was very accepted in greece and rome before they got civilized by the bibles.
4/27/2019 9:23 PM
and how come all the hoopla is against the guys...even franklin graham likes him some girl on girl....no problem there.
et tu brute.
4/27/2019 9:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
thats what you say....
5/21/2019 2:37 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/21/2019 2:32:00 PM (view original):
After having a new Candidate-of-the-Week for months, the Dems are going to end-up electing . . . Joe Biden? LMFAO!
Isn't he an old, white man? Doesn't that Party hate those 3 things in it's candidates because they represent the root of all that is evil?

This is the "Fear that Biden will wipe the floor with Trump" opinion. They won't say it, but they're MINING for reasons to rip on Biden because they know he's the ONE guy who can destroy the liar-in-chief and unite Democrats like NO other.

Example #1 - "Old White Guy Hypocracy" attacks.

PATHETICALLY PREDICTABLE, especially from allmouth.

You REALLY can't do better than that???
5/21/2019 4:25 PM
I don't think so.

And besides I think ANY Dem. nominee is going to end up uniting the Dems.

It's the folks in the middle that count.
5/21/2019 4:53 PM
United Dems? Seriously? Come on bob, you're smart enough to know that's not happening.
Half the things Biden's running on, AOC and her extremists have rallied against.
More reason to get rid of these d*mn stupid Parties and let elected officials represent their constituents.
5/22/2019 9:25 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/22/2019 9:25:00 AM (view original):
United Dems? Seriously? Come on bob, you're smart enough to know that's not happening.
Half the things Biden's running on, AOC and her extremists have rallied against.
More reason to get rid of these d*mn stupid Parties and let elected officials represent their constituents.
It's almost like different people have different opinions.... which seems to be an argument against you.
5/22/2019 9:34 AM
No I just think all3 is wrong on this. Once the Dems PICK a nominee, ANY nominee THEY will unite behind him, as to votes cast anyway.

It's the folks NOT registered Dem. that will make the difference.
Folks like me.
Folks who have a desire for a COMPETENT Dem nominee.
5/22/2019 1:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.