democratic candidate for president Topic

Howard Dean's emphatic enthusiastic yell doesn't seem so disqualifying nowadays
3/10/2019 9:09 AM
i dig.
3/10/2019 1:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/9/2019 6:46:00 PM (view original):
Re Dan Crenshaw... he's a guy that I would want to sit down and debate with. Seems reasonable. I disagree on some things (namely immigration, from my brief look at his twitter, and the frequent left vilifying) but overall his beliefs seem pure. Same reason I like Bernie, even though I disagree on some things with him. He also has a sense of humor, which is fun.
Nah Omar and Tlaib are more of your type of candidates
3/10/2019 9:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/8/2019 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Talk about PC. Dino that could be the Mod Squad. Without a female! One Old White guy, One Black, one Brown.

No way that flies.
I'm for Tulsi Gabbard to be on the ticket.
Preferably at the top.
from what i have learned about tulsi i like her.
3/10/2019 10:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/10/2019 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Re Dan Crenshaw... he's a guy that I would want to sit down and debate with. Seems reasonable. I disagree on some things (namely immigration, from my brief look at his twitter, and the frequent left vilifying) but overall his beliefs seem pure. Same reason I like Bernie, even though I disagree on some things with him. He also has a sense of humor, which is fun.
lol what? I agreed with you.
3/10/2019 11:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/10/2019 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Omar and Tlaib are Bernie disciples.
3/11/2019 4:48 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/10/2019 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/8/2019 2:48:00 PM (view original):
I have no favorite politician. Never will either.
we're not talkin favorite as you mean it here

we're talkin palatable. good enough to vote for

least of evils if you prefer

we're not talkin eyepatch republican either, laudable though he may be

this is a demo shindig
as far as I'm concerned, no politician is palatable. At least not any successful politician.
3/11/2019 7:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/11/2019 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/10/2019 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Omar and Tlaib are Bernie disciples.
OK? Just because I like Bernie doesn't mean I like Omar and Tlaib.
3/11/2019 8:00 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/11/2019 7:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 3/10/2019 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/8/2019 2:48:00 PM (view original):
I have no favorite politician. Never will either.
we're not talkin favorite as you mean it here

we're talkin palatable. good enough to vote for

least of evils if you prefer

we're not talkin eyepatch republican either, laudable though he may be

this is a demo shindig
as far as I'm concerned, no politician is palatable. At least not any successful politician.
at least abe lincoln ?
please make an exception.
can there be an honest politician when they have to appeal to so many idiots and morons and worse for votes...what a system...a coach is only as good as his players.
3/11/2019 9:28 PM
ben carson announced he is leaving..then he went into the men's room ...washed his face and out came eric trump.
3/11/2019 9:34 PM
No, I vote in every election. Some politicians are less palatable than others.

Dino, Abe Lincoln is dead. He may have been palatable. He may not have. I don't know. I may be old but I wasn't around when Abe was. I know what history books say about Abe, but I don't know how much of that is true.
3/12/2019 12:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2019 1:00:00 PM (view original):

Dino, Abe Lincoln is dead. He may have been palatable. He may not have. I don't know. I may be old but I wasn't around when Abe was. I know what history books say about Abe, but I don't know how much of that is true.
how about vegetarian shish kabob - onions...green peppers....mushrooms....very palatable.
historians have a massive trove about lincoln......speeches......papers.....actions taken as president......all the cabinet members...witnesses like frederick douglas...etc...i think we can trust the history on lincoln...the accuracy of the record is not controversial.
wylie , sometimes you are an overly literal mikey.
3/12/2019 1:44 PM
Donald Trump has racist-like actions in his past. Donald Trump has sexist-like actions in his past. Donald Trump has been accused of being a large part of several National scandals. Donald Trump won't stop posting and saying stupid and/or incorrect things. Donald Trump is older than dirt.

All that, yet Donald Trump would (arguably) defeat whichever Democratic candidate was his opponent, if the election were tomorrow. Shouldn't that be taken as a HUGE indictment as to how bad-off the Democratic Party has become? How their catering to the extremist voices is killing the Party as a whole?
3/12/2019 2:39 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 3/12/2019 1:14:00 PM (view original):
when you punch that chad you are pickin your favorite
favorite? No. Picking the candidate I feel is the best option? Yes. There is a big difference.
3/12/2019 2:40 PM
Posted by dino27 on 3/12/2019 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/12/2019 1:00:00 PM (view original):

how about vegetarian shish kabob - onions...green peppers....mushrooms....very palatable.
historians have a massive trove about lincoln......speeches......papers.....actions taken as president......all the cabinet members...witnesses like frederick douglas...etc...i think we can trust the history on lincoln...the accuracy of the record is not controversial.
wylie , sometimes you are an overly literal mikey.
not sure what an overly literal mikey is, but yes, I can be am sometimes am overly literal.
3/12/2019 2:41 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.