democratic candidate for president Topic

Gotta admit, I absolutely LOVE Warren slamming Zuckerberg.
10/2/2019 11:46 AM
that's that democrat bone coming back to life

weed it water it

10/2/2019 7:28 PM (edited)
I think it's already been given far too much fertilizer for it to ever grow back.
Sadly, I've come to expect lies from my Politicians, but not ones as extreme, or that personally attack, the way the Dems have the last 3 years.
Plus, I could never support some of the lunacy supposed future party Leaders like AOC are throwing-around.
Repubs may have a lying, cheat heading their Party, but the Dems would be much better off if that was all they had to worry about from their people.
10/3/2019 9:29 AM
Did you miss all the repub birther, Benghazi, making Obama a one term president stuff?
10/3/2019 10:51 AM
Trump is about to tank the economy it took Obama 8 years to rebuild.

I remember Moy laughing at me when I talked about the devastation his trade war was going to cause to agriculture and soy bean production in particular. He laughed at me. Trump is ******* shut up majorly economically. Gonna take a Democrat in office to fix **** again, just like Clinton and Obama did.
10/3/2019 10:59 AM
Yup. History repeats itself, AGAIN! I've never understood where the hell some folks get the idea that The Repugs. are somehow better at handling the economy. History clearly shows otherwise. The Repugs. are a one trick pony when it comes to the economy. War. Military spending. It's all they know. IF they can't choose a war that is sellable to the "peeps" they crash the economy, nearly every time!

Yet some folks just keep buying the propaganda the manipulative right wing dominated media dishes.
Fear the left and keep on believing........... even IF the Repug. Party has NO IDEAS, NO LEADERSHIP worth spit, and NO SPINE AT ALL!
They just keep deflecting and defending and apologizing and minimizing and DENYING their OWN culpability!

In short they are spineless twits who can't admit their own errors and misjudgment--- to THEMSELVES!
In other words----- SNOWFLAKES!
10/3/2019 11:41 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 9:29:00 AM (view original):
I think it's already been given far too much fertilizer for it to ever grow back.
Sadly, I've come to expect lies from my Politicians, but not ones as extreme, or that personally attack, the way the Dems have the last 3 years.
Plus, I could never support some of the lunacy supposed future party Leaders like AOC are throwing-around.
Repubs may have a lying, cheat heading their Party, but the Dems would be much better off if that was all they had to worry about from their people.
Wow, you really don't remember anything about the Obama administration, do you?
10/3/2019 12:16 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/3/2019 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Yup. History repeats itself, AGAIN! I've never understood where the hell some folks get the idea that The Repugs. are somehow better at handling the economy. History clearly shows otherwise. The Repugs. are a one trick pony when it comes to the economy. War. Military spending. It's all they know. IF they can't choose a war that is sellable to the "peeps" they crash the economy, nearly every time!

Yet some folks just keep buying the propaganda the manipulative right wing dominated media dishes.
Fear the left and keep on believing........... even IF the Repug. Party has NO IDEAS, NO LEADERSHIP worth spit, and NO SPINE AT ALL!
They just keep deflecting and defending and apologizing and minimizing and DENYING their OWN culpability!

In short they are spineless twits who can't admit their own errors and misjudgment--- to THEMSELVES!
You left out huge tax cuts for the "Job Creators"
10/3/2019 12:25 PM
bob, WTH does History have to do with today's Politics? In case you haven't noticed, these are times like no other, for both Parties. Neither Party is presenting us with a legitimate candidate (save your Tulsi stuff for 2024 IF she continues the path). Give me the devil I know over the devil I don't.
10/3/2019 1:36 PM

We are always in agreement about history., bob.

But, the propaganda machines work for both sides. The left is just as evil. They just express it in different ways.
10/3/2019 2:43 PM
I agree. Also, IF you're being honest and actually looking at what the past tells us, you CAN'T argue with History.........unless you want to stay stupid.
Many do, sadly.
10/3/2019 6:27 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 1:36:00 PM (view original):
bob, WTH does History have to do with today's Politics? In case you haven't noticed, these are times like no other, for both Parties. Neither Party is presenting us with a legitimate candidate (save your Tulsi stuff for 2024 IF she continues the path). Give me the devil I know over the devil I don't.
I agree with you, once again. With a minor quibble or two. Tulsi IS a legitimate candidate, if WE make it so. But I consider the 2024 comment progress! More disparate agreement about Tulsi yet. One at a time.

BOTH parties need to find a spine.
I just think the Repugs are well........... more repugnant these days.
They sold their souls to defend a liar and possible traitor!
10/3/2019 6:31 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/3/2019 12:25:00 PM (view original):

You left out huge tax cuts for the "Job Creators"
Sorry Man! But then, I don't engage in fantasy anymore, and all the Job creators I know didn't get no F'n Tax Cut!!
10/3/2019 6:32 PM
10/3/2019 6:43 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 1:36:00 PM (view original):

Give me the devil I know over the devil I don't.

Ok, so you voted for Clinton in 2016?

I would like to ask what a 'legitimate candidate' looks like to you?

10/3/2019 9:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.