democratic candidate for president Topic

I don't think all3 is stupid. Tang, you're getting close to BL's moronic statement that anyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.
3/13/2019 2:51 PM
I bet you're using the literal definition of idiot........... aren't you wylie?
3/13/2019 2:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/13/2019 2:50:00 PM (view original):
well, the way you defend his every move certainly makes it seem like you love him and support him. As far as respecting the POTUS, we have had this discussion before. I respect the office of the president, but that does not mean I have to respect the buffoon currently occupying it. He has done nothing to earn my respect. I didn't respect Richard Nixon either. I can honestly say that I had at least some respect for every other president during my lifetime, Republican or Democrat. Nixon and Trump, in my opinion, are nothing but, lying, conniving, cheating con-men, who only care about their own well being and that of their friends and family. Nothing wrong with putting friends and family first, but not to the detriment of everyone else.

As I said, the reason I defend Trump so vehemently is because so much of the garbage thrown at him is baseless (so far). I don't understand what anyone thinks there is to gain by bombarding our POTUS with accusation after accusation, before facts support them. It certainly isn't good for the Country, and I truly hope their attempted self-serving agenda back-fires on them. IF things are true, they will be proven eventually. THEN berate, belittle and punish. I found it more and more difficult to believe these accusations, as hundreds, if not thousands, of the best investigators in the World have been working on trying to find evidence for over 2 years in most cases, yet are still nearly empty-handed. I find it almost impossible to believe that in today's World, anyone is that good at hiding and/or covering-up their "evil deeds".
I can't control what anyone else does. I personally haven't accused Trump of anything he isn't guilty of. I've said he is a liar. I don't think even you can argue with that. I said he has made what could be construed as racist and sexist statements. There's no doubt about that.I have said he could find better uses for his time than sending stupid, petty tweets.. I don't think you can argue with that one. I said he lied about Mexico paying for the wall. Well, the wall isn't built yet and if it ever is, I doubt Mexico will pay for it . (and don't give me crap about Mexico paying for it through taxes on the products sold here. That is not what Trump meant an you know it) Haven't said he is guilty of Russian collusion because I don't know if he is. I haven't accused him of anything he is being investigated for since I don't know if he is guilty or not. I have called him a con man. I guess that one depends on one's definition of con man. Find me one post where I accused him of anything he is not guilty of.
3/13/2019 2:58 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/13/2019 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I don't think all3 is stupid. Tang, you're getting close to BL's moronic statement that anyone who voted for Trump is an idiot.
I don't either. But the fact that all of those things are true about Trump is more an indictment of Republicans than dems. (Plus his own logic also applies to republicans - they couldn't find anyone better?)
3/13/2019 3:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/13/2019 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/13/2019 12:46:00 PM (view original):
I like Trump. In my line of work I speak to literally 100s if not 1000s of people in the financial services and various businesses and I have only met one that didn't like what Trump was doing largely due to the elimination of the ACA but interestingly he still said he would vote for him in 2020. Many have stated that he is the greatest economic president they have seen in their lifetimes. I would say the majority agree that he should tweet less when it comes to nonsensical topics. They applaud his military spend, his trade strategy and oddly his "Wall". They dislike how he handled North Korea and are annoyingly split on moving the capital to Jerusalem but all support Israel over Palestine, etc.

Now I deal with 99.9% white collar professionals, business owners, CPAs, investment bankers, media relations, etc. So my scope is admittedly narrow.

Just my 2 cents.
big deal! I can find 100s if not 1000s of people who think Trump is an embarrassment to the country and nothing but a con man. It all depends who you ask
I agree. As I said my scope is narrow but in the world of business/finance he is well liked from what I have seen.
3/13/2019 3:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2019 3:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't either. But the fact that all of those things are true about Trump is more an indictment of Republicans than dems. (Plus his own logic also applies to republicans - they couldn't find anyone better?)
They did but the people chose Trump. Like 15 people ran. Dems ran two. Sanders the Communist and HRC the Witch.
3/13/2019 3:05 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/13/2019 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/13/2019 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/13/2019 12:46:00 PM (view original):
I like Trump. In my line of work I speak to literally 100s if not 1000s of people in the financial services and various businesses and I have only met one that didn't like what Trump was doing largely due to the elimination of the ACA but interestingly he still said he would vote for him in 2020. Many have stated that he is the greatest economic president they have seen in their lifetimes. I would say the majority agree that he should tweet less when it comes to nonsensical topics. They applaud his military spend, his trade strategy and oddly his "Wall". They dislike how he handled North Korea and are annoyingly split on moving the capital to Jerusalem but all support Israel over Palestine, etc.

Now I deal with 99.9% white collar professionals, business owners, CPAs, investment bankers, media relations, etc. So my scope is admittedly narrow.

Just my 2 cents.
big deal! I can find 100s if not 1000s of people who think Trump is an embarrassment to the country and nothing but a con man. It all depends who you ask
I agree. As I said my scope is narrow but in the world of business/finance he is well liked from what I have seen.
Of course they do. Businessmen like Trump the same way serial killers love John Wayne Gasey.
3/13/2019 3:23 PM
When people like tang call be names, I take it as a compliment.
Thanks for letting me know wylie.
3/13/2019 3:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/13/2019 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 3/13/2019 3:02:00 PM (view original):
They did but the people chose Trump. Like 15 people ran. Dems ran two. Sanders the Communist and HRC the Witch.
I agree with you, and also Sanders is not a commie.
3/13/2019 3:42 PM
You sure? Where did he spend his honeymoon?
3/13/2019 3:54 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/13/2019 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Like anything else there is only a finite amount of $$ and we need to address entitlements. Regardless of the party or the POTUS. Mathematics doesn't lie. I don't plan on retiring until I am 75, if I am lucky enough to live that long. My dad retired at 66, found a 2nd career as he was bored and is still working at the age of 78. Retiring at 62 and living until 80 puts a heavy burden on our system. I still support a 2% federal tax on everything. Most people will barely feel it and it would go a long way toward reducing our national debt. Consumer spend is ~$14.2trn so that would be $280bn just on consumer spend alone not counting businesses, etc.

these issues would not arise except for deficit spending that creates a false sense of entitlement to talk anti entitlements......the safety nets are sacrosanct..massive tax cuts are not.
im curious as to what your clients said in 2008 and 2009 about what they thought of the bush 2 economy decisions leading up to 2008.
3/13/2019 4:21 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/13/2019 3:34:00 PM (view original):
When people like tang call be names, I take it as a compliment.
Thanks for letting me know wylie.
letting you know what? That I don't think you're stupid? You're welcome, I guess, but do you really care what I think? Half the time I don't care what I think.
3/13/2019 5:55 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I don't care what you think Wylie!
3/13/2019 6:25 PM
that makes me feel much better, *******!
3/13/2019 7:30 PM
wylie, ive always been a big supporter of the old saying...consider the source.....take it from there.......why beat your head in.....just.let it go and..consider the source....you cant force a horse to the water......the mindsets could not be different......im with you.
3/13/2019 7:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.