democratic candidate for president Topic

i dont like don king on the ticket
3/18/2019 1:43 PM
electability is numbr 1 because anyone is better then trump.
3/18/2019 2:11 PM
Angus on the plate! Every meal.
3/18/2019 2:34 PM
Angus of God.
3/18/2019 3:07 PM
How about O'Rourke?

Oh wait, he wrote about running children over with his car. He's not a very good choice.
3/18/2019 10:27 PM
saw booker on tv again..ive seen him several times...i am very impressed...i like his experience and determination...he is a very good candidate and he wont get knocked out early.
beto has undeniable charisma and a goodness that is real......he is one of the candidates i like.....he could be a rfk i9n the way he will be adored.
i wasnt watching but i heard gillabrand......a little too intense for me.....same for warren...he is also too intense.
3/18/2019 10:37 PM
trump is now repeatedly saying that the democratic party is anti jewish and hates jews.
maybe the nazis and kkk will start to vote democrat.
3/22/2019 11:15 AM
here is my talking point.
a 2 state solution is so frigging easy it is not even funny..been offered a zillion times with total land swap or 99% land swap and 1/2 jerusulem.
learn about the Palestinian demand of right of return - 4 million arabs to move into Israel and become Israeli citizens.
thats why there has been no peace and israel gave up.
3/22/2019 11:47 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/18/2019 10:27:00 PM (view original):
How about O'Rourke?

Oh wait, he wrote about running children over with his car. He's not a very good choice.
there are no good choices. Just lesser of two evil choices.
3/22/2019 12:09 PM
Yang's take on healthcare: "We have the smartest engineers in the country trying to turn supercomputers into dopamine delivery systems for teenagers"

4/19/2019 11:24 PM
It now appears that the new poster boy for sexual choice is a racist. With that sort of hypocrisy going, Buttigieg should vault straight to the top of the Dems' list.

4/24/2019 2:37 PM
the lunatic is on the fringe.
4/24/2019 3:04 PM
Nice. A Red Rider reference!

It's rather amazing how some folks can always call out any hypocrisy they see on the left side politically but never see or mention the constant hypocrisy on the right or out of this embarrassment of a lying administration!
4/24/2019 3:30 PM
Sorry bob, but since there are always a handful of people like you so ready to bring-up anything remotely hypocritical that the Repubs do, I don't really see the need for me to do it. Since YOU and all them seem to ignore what the Dems do, I'll take care of that for you.
I've constantly stated that both Parties are filled with hypocrisy, but that's just one more thing you and others like to ignore, since it doesn't help with your agenda.
4/24/2019 3:41 PM
never saw the king of hypocrites ever bust out against republicans...good talk but no walk.
4/24/2019 3:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.