democratic candidate for president Topic

this was not about politics or a crime or a breach of public trust or anything that required explanation.
the public had no right to the truth.
you cant handle the truth.
5/23/2019 7:40 PM
so far trump has committed 16 billion for farm aid because of the trade war........how much more by thanksgiving.
there goes the wall.
pop goes the weasel.
5/23/2019 7:49 PM
Personally I was more interested in the activity regarding the cigar.......... the BJ was a completely un-interesting factoid.
Common activity for many millions globally.
I can handle the truth. Fact is I spend a fair amount of time in search of it......... on many levels!
5/23/2019 8:10 PM
Posted by dino27 on 5/23/2019 7:40:00 PM (view original):
this was not about politics or a crime or a breach of public trust or anything that required explanation.
the public had no right to the truth.
you cant handle the truth.
Yes, the public had no right to know Clinton's personal business. That is not the same as saying Clinton had a right to lie. He could have just said. That is between my wife and myself. It is a private matter and it should remain private. He didn't have to lie or have the "right to lie"
5/24/2019 2:25 PM
yes but he was still lying to his wife.......
5/24/2019 2:27 PM
I don't give a ****. That's between him and his wife. None of my business.
5/24/2019 2:55 PM
thats what im sayin.
5/24/2019 3:07 PM
so, how does that give him the right to lie? lying is not a right.
5/24/2019 3:38 PM
sure it is.......if it isnt important or you have no right to know the truth.
5/24/2019 4:04 PM
That's BS Dino. Ignorance is not lying and there is even less reason to consider a lie on things of little importance.
Take the other (choice).
5/24/2019 4:43 PM
i dont think anyone is forced to reveal the truth of private personal matters where circumstances do not dictate that the truth be told.
5/24/2019 6:19 PM
nobody is forced to reveal the truth of personal matters. That doesn't make it okay to lie about it. Just say "it's none of your business."
5/24/2019 6:23 PM
to say that could be seen as an admission.
5/24/2019 6:24 PM
im not saying that it isnt better character to tell the truth but that sometimes people can be expected to lie under certain circumstances.
5/24/2019 6:26 PM
PATTERNS
I say that if one is in the political arena, their salary being paid by our taxes, then they should not have any privacy rights... paid politicians, should and are in a higher regard then me the little citizen. Lies in their private life, THEN lies CREEP into their work ethics... hence, patterns repeat and repeat across all personal platforms. After 4 decades of following politics, people are people... most folks are into the power and power leads tools like lies and then corrupt and money gain.
5/24/2019 6:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.