democratic candidate for president Topic

it is just a gut feeling but i think that trump is starting to grate on people that somewhat support him.
even his buffoonery is grating..........as soon as i hear his screeching bellowing voice i have to put my hands over my ears....so sickening.
he is starting to be seen by more people as a liar......his poll numbers have definitely slipped over past month in a consistent way.
i think the edges of his base is softening.
5/31/2019 4:06 PM
is dolten the next to bolt.......if he does will he spout off or be silent.
how would you like to be an advisor to kim jon un.....who wants that severance pay.
how can anyone serve for him voluntarily........
they all stole towels and bags of junk food when they were here to take home........
we are negotiating with a country that doesnt even have potato chips.
5/31/2019 4:56 PM
Thought some of you would LOVE this: (and it even came from a blue State writer)

President Donald Trump has never been able to reach a 50-percent job-approval rating in mainstream opinion surveys, a historically poor polling performance for a commander-in-chief.

Doesn’t matter. He’s still on his way to re-election, say seasoned political data analysts.

Yale professor Ray Fair’s long-established political model relies on the economy -- specifically the gross domestic product and inflation -- to predict election outcomes. Former Obama Administration official Steven Rattner pointed out this week that, according Fair’s model, “Mr. Trump’s vote share would ordinarily be as high as 56.1 percent. But that’s before factoring in his personality.” Even with Trump’s temperament pulling down his total, he’ll still win, the Yale Model concludes. His vote should end up at about 54 percent. His Democratic opponent is expected to get only 45.4 percent.

5/31/2019 5:04 PM
there are many data points predicting a recession is on its way........thats not me saying it........and the trade war is just speeding up the inevitable.
and the trade war is weakening the global economy.
revenues continue to be down and spending way up........major economists are saying it is coming and because of the trump economy / trade wars.
5/31/2019 5:13 PM
also in a study of major CFO,s by fuqu group of duke univ found 48% in late 2018 said it would happen in late 2019...now econs are freaking out about bond market....it is all over financial news.....
it is a russian plot....or it would be.

take that..gnat.
5/31/2019 5:52 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2019 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Thought some of you would LOVE this: (and it even came from a blue State writer)

President Donald Trump has never been able to reach a 50-percent job-approval rating in mainstream opinion surveys, a historically poor polling performance for a commander-in-chief.

Doesn’t matter. He’s still on his way to re-election, say seasoned political data analysts.

Yale professor Ray Fair’s long-established political model relies on the economy -- specifically the gross domestic product and inflation -- to predict election outcomes. Former Obama Administration official Steven Rattner pointed out this week that, according Fair’s model, “Mr. Trump’s vote share would ordinarily be as high as 56.1 percent. But that’s before factoring in his personality.” Even with Trump’s temperament pulling down his total, he’ll still win, the Yale Model concludes. His vote should end up at about 54 percent. His Democratic opponent is expected to get only 45.4 percent.

I agree that he is going to win. I think it will be closer though. He might lose the popular vote, tbh
5/31/2019 10:13 PM
Posted by all3 on 5/31/2019 5:04:00 PM (view original):

I agree that he is going to win. I think it will be closer though. He might lose the popular vote, tbh
5/31/2019 10:13 PM
now i know that trump will lose.

just kidding.
6/1/2019 5:18 PM (edited)
i think there is more to pelosi's tactics then is being realized.
she seems to want more then obstruction and campaign finance which she can easily prove through fact witnesses now which would bring about a solid vote for impeachment.
i think she wants first the financial records so that can be conclusively in the record before any vote and
she just might be waiting for new york to indict trump on state crimes for who knows what.....no one talks about that possibility.

6/1/2019 5:23 PM
SOME THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

1. he was a courageous college athlete participating in basketball and baseball despite disabling bone spurs.
2. he served in the vietnam war during the 1980s.
3. his father marched with the KKK and told young Donald that he met some very fine people.
4. he keeps his hair by applying castor oil daily.
5. he calls the queen the little woman.
6. after he received a 41 gun salute in london he bragged that he wasnt even shot once.
7. he once worked in a stable and still boasts about how brilliant he was.
6/3/2019 6:53 PM
gun control very simply is about moral leadership......thats the true truth....a moral truth.
6/5/2019 1:36 PM
6/22/2019 8:11 PM
6/23/2019 2:38 PM
6/23/2019 2:40 PM

Sorry about your luck Fakohauntis, but we're looking for American Indian PLUSEWISE you forgot to phrase your answer as a question.

This is why we hang up on you.
6/23/2019 2:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.