democratic candidate for president Topic

someone friendly to canada and mexico
10/4/2019 10:50 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/3/2019 9:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2019 1:36:00 PM (view original):
bob, WTH does History have to do with today's Politics? In case you haven't noticed, these are times like no other, for both Parties. Neither Party is presenting us with a legitimate candidate (save your Tulsi stuff for 2024 IF she continues the path). Give me the devil I know over the devil I don't.

Give me the devil I know over the devil I don't.

Ok, so you voted for Clinton in 2016?

I would like to ask what a 'legitimate candidate' looks like to you?

Every single time I let my guard down and read one of your posts, you further prove what a total freakin' idiot you are.
When was HRC ever POTUS?
How do you, or anyone else have any idea what kind of President she would be? As "honest" and forthcoming as always? As concerned about the average American?
Seriously, instead of continuing to spew your stupidity all over the rest of the folks here, why don't you just STFU? You've proven way beyond any doubt exactly how clueless you are - no need to continue. Even if you do, hopefully I've learned my lesson for good this time.
10/4/2019 11:24 AM
You certainly had more of an idea of what a Clinton Presidency would look like than a Trump Presidency. Many voted for Trump because they wanted a change from the normal establishment. So you, my friend, are spewing total bullshit.

And you refused to answer my question. So I guess I will just assume that as long as a candidate has "D" next to their name, you think they aren't legitimate.

Personally I think there are at least a couple qualified candidates in the Democratic field, as there were qualified Republican candidates in 2016. But maybe I'm just less of a partisan hack than you are.
10/4/2019 12:26 PM
Called and raised!
10/4/2019 1:00 PM
EXCUSE ME for crashing the party.

WHO is your candidate?
10/4/2019 4:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.