Tagteam Draft / Standings thru Game 162 Topic

Drew Smyly
3/20/2019 3:41 PM
Chitown Bluz - Rudy York
3/20/2019 6:32 PM
Updated
3/20/2019 8:12 PM
Only John Franko & C-Mike Piazza made HOF awards as a Met.
This team welcomes: C Mike Piazza;proxy for Rufos

3/20/2019 8:37 PM
Proxy for marinerrott

P Kevin Brown
3/20/2019 8:45 PM
I was wondering when Piazza and Brown would get plucked...
3/20/2019 9:23 PM
Willie McGee
3/20/2019 10:19 PM
Updated
3/20/2019 10:25 PM
I’ve been lurking because I was generally interested in the theme, but didn’t think I’d have the time for a draft.

“ozomatli: It’s been so long that I honestly don’t remember. I know that I was 12 or so at the time and thought it’d be a good way to avoid doing my homework. I was actually on the site playing LIVE for about a year before I bought my first team. Back then, LIVE had a much larger user base and you could almost always find people to just play scrimmage games against. I actually almost got banned during that first year because I had essentially found a way to “play” 50-100 games at once and bump up my LIVE rating with each one. I’ve always been a bit of a hacker.

I stepped away from the site for quite a while (5+ years) after high school, but returned about a year and a half ago when it spontaneously popped into my head one day at work.”

That’s almost the exact way I did it too! My uncle introduced me to this site when he was babysitting me (I believe I was 13). Helped me build my first team, a $140 mil team with Ed Walsh and Hugh Duffy (his favorite SIM players) but I had to have my favorite players on my team (Cobb and Bagwell). Team started hot, but eventually dropped off after the AS break, maybe to user error. After that team ran out, I just played LIVE for years, and my young self actually thought BigGoon was like the best player ever cuz his teams were always winning like 30-1. Eventually forgot about it til it popped up in my head my senior yr in HS because I was going thru that whole senioritis phase.

3/21/2019 12:39 PM
Has Taint been sitemailed?
3/21/2019 1:59 PM
Yeah, we've got to get on the clock here.
3/21/2019 2:18 PM
We ARE on the clock. Have been running a day ahead for much of it. There has been time for partners to pow wow. A good thing. We haven't slow walked at all...
3/21/2019 4:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
P Joe Berry
3/21/2019 7:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...23 Next ▸
Tagteam Draft / Standings thru Game 162 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.