New Roster Page **BUG** Topic

Now mine works for QB, WR, OL, & DL but nothing else.
3/18/2019 3:13 PM
all positions are still broken for me.
3/20/2019 11:20 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The big deal is that I switch all my players from 95 to 60 twice per game depending on the halftime score and who I am playing. 46 mouse clicks (plus all the navigation clicks) onto 9 different web pages for 9 different positions is ******* ignorant. Personally, I think we should be able to click a "master" fatigue level button that sets the entire team. One click and done. But nothing about this game makes much sense.
3/21/2019 9:33 AM (edited)
Well based on that I can understand why it would peeve you just a wee bit.
Would be nice to have it fixed.
3/21/2019 2:18 PM
agreed
3/21/2019 2:25 PM
I couldn't get anything to work. mojo, I play with percentages a lot, and having to do 30 or so players manually is an irritant.
3/25/2019 7:09 AM
I get it. Now it's bothering me too. Would be damn nice if such a simple thing we took for granted would work again.
3/25/2019 8:29 AM
◂ Prev 12
New Roster Page **BUG** Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.