Just wanted to confirm that Div 1AA has a vision system like Div 2 ? If so, the 3 year win total of 45ish will give max vision? ....although you still wouldn't be able to see all the Div 1A players?

Thanks
3/19/2019 12:27 AM
You're correct, DIAA has a vision aspect. Not sure on the win total to max it out. The highest I've seen at most positions is into the 60-70s in terms of their position rank (QB is a little different).
3/19/2019 7:39 AM
It's a double-edged sword. The higher your vision, the better quality recruits you can see, but it's also more likely that a DIA team will muscle you out at the last minute. I think you're close to that level in wins, but NCs and CCs count, too. yatzr had the only really accurate system, because he had enough data to see exactly how many recruits you could see in relation to the rest of your division.
3/19/2019 8:25 PM
Thanks!
3/19/2019 9:38 PM
scrodz is correct in that the increased vision is a blessing and curse at the same time. You can see better players but you are entering the realm of D1A schools so you have to tread lightly. You have to learn where to draw your proverbial line, and it changes each season with new coaches coming in and old coaches moving on. I watch the D1A coaches in my area and kind of figure out how they recruit, look over what I believe they are looking for and gauge whether I think I have a shot at that player. Every once in a while you still get a stray D1A coach come in late because they lost a battle elsewhere, but you have to just move on to plan B.
3/24/2019 10:35 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 3/24/2019 10:35:00 AM (view original):
scrodz is correct in that the increased vision is a blessing and curse at the same time. You can see better players but you are entering the realm of D1A schools so you have to tread lightly. You have to learn where to draw your proverbial line, and it changes each season with new coaches coming in and old coaches moving on. I watch the D1A coaches in my area and kind of figure out how they recruit, look over what I believe they are looking for and gauge whether I think I have a shot at that player. Every once in a while you still get a stray D1A coach come in late because they lost a battle elsewhere, but you have to just move on to plan B.
notes
3/25/2019 7:13 PM
Good information! Thanks
3/26/2019 2:52 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.